GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dual shock 2 problem"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
The rubber tops of my Dual Shock 2 pad anolog sticks have started to spin. This has happened on both of my pads and sometimes can be quite annoying when your thumb slips off on GT3 when taking a corner to suddenly carrier into a wall.
This has only started to happen though since I got GT3, so does this mean i have been over playing or pressing down on the sticks too hard. Has anyone else got this problem? and can i get them replaced?
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The rubber tops of my Dual Shock 2 pad anolog sticks have started to spin. This has happened on both of my pads and sometimes can be quite annoying when your thumb slips off on GT3 when taking a corner to suddenly carrier into a wall.
This has only started to happen though since I got GT3, so does this mean i have been over playing or pressing down on the sticks too hard. Has anyone else got this problem? and can i get them replaced?
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Back For Good"
the pads may have come out, push down and they should go back into place, if not Sony wil replace them for you free anyway :)
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
The pads cannot be pushed back on, and every time i use them the spinning gets worse. Does anyone know the number I should ring to try and get them replaced, and do I have to send the pads off as i dont want to not be able to play while i get new ones.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:08
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well of course you have to send them off.Otherwise how can you prove that there is something wrong with the pad??Anyway phone the number that is on the back of any game manual.Or just look at the instructions that came with your PS2.

P.S. I sat on my Dual Shock today!Still working
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:13
Regular
Triple_H wrote:
> Well of course you have to send them off.Otherwise how can you prove
> that there is something wrong with the pad??
Sorry about the dum question, engage brain before writing.
Anyone know how long they take to deliver once i have rang and sent them off?
Thanks
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:18
"High polygon count"
Triple_H wrote:
> P.S. I sat on my Dual Shock today!

Was that by accident, or for some perverse pleasure?
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
HAHAHA :)
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:33
Regular
I would'nt like to know!
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Damn u Wookiee.Another sharp comment.And I cant come back from that.

:)

Anyway if I wanted to please myself in that weird way(which I wouldnt do) Id choose something else.Wouldnt want to give up playing GT now would we
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:35
ISS Pro wrote:
> Triple_H wrote:
> Well of course you have to send them
> off.Otherwise how can you prove
> that there is something wrong
> with the pad??

Sorry about the dum question, engage brain
> before writing.
Anyone know how long they take to deliver once i
> have rang and sent them off?

dont be sorry because your right and hes wrong. you have to phone them and they arange to have it picked up (they dont do it specially but i think there are a few sony vans in each city which do there work). so a guy just comes-u give him your pads and fill out a form and thats it,itll be done in a secound. but youll have to wait a while sometimes for your new ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.