GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dual shock 2 problem"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
The rubber tops of my Dual Shock 2 pad anolog sticks have started to spin. This has happened on both of my pads and sometimes can be quite annoying when your thumb slips off on GT3 when taking a corner to suddenly carrier into a wall.
This has only started to happen though since I got GT3, so does this mean i have been over playing or pressing down on the sticks too hard. Has anyone else got this problem? and can i get them replaced?
Sat 18/08/01 at 13:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well at 10:04am this morning the mail van pulled outside my house and delivered a large padded envolope. And what was inside i here you shout, yes it was my new Dual shock 2 pad.
It only took three days to get here when i was told 5-6. Good work sony!
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:32
do they still do that?
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
remember GT2? Loads of glitches. For example, the "game completion" counter would only go to 98% on some games. etc etc.

So, what did sony do? Well, u ring them up. Name 6 out of the 12 glitches. they send u a new game... and u keep the old one... which plays fine!

errrr

NiGHTS!
Thu 16/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> Ok, i rang sony up today, and after about ten minutes waiting
> listening to the worst classical music i have ever heard there will
> replace it, the best thing is, i dont have to send the pad back so i
> have an extra pad. The broken one works so its still usable. It
> should arrive in about 5-6 days. Cheers Sony! :)

hey! thats what my brother-nobby did except i don't think he listened to the worst classical music ever for ten minutes!
Thu 16/08/01 at 14:10
ISS Pro wrote:
> The rubber spins when pressure is added and it spoils my gaming. Erm
> and nobody else try this as they are going to get very suspicious
> when lots of people ring up with the same problem, well at least
> until i have mine as mine is a genuin problem.

actually if we all say the same thing theyll beleive us more because it means there pads are crap.
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
Ye hollands first goal was very good, kinda like a scholes goal. Then Van the man Scored straight after.
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:30
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Apparently someone has scored a great goal.
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:27
Regular
HAHAHAH. Well if you do watch them, i would suggest dont bother.
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
:(((( Did u have to tell me?????Now it wont be as exciting to watch the highlights.....Joking
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:23
Regular
Well on a more deppressing note i thought i would just mention that england lost. Ah well, roll on september 1st.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.