GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WASSUP with Rodger WABBIT(Tony)?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
WASSUP guys?? I just fail to see the stupid point in dessimating the Chat fowums fow a few days, just so that Rodger WABBIT could give away anothew game. Does this guy have some sowt of complex or something??

Fowget the w, it's not important.

We weally should make a stand and lobby parliament or something because this is discwimination to the nth degwee. JATs and newbies can only post in this fowum fow the sake of the pwime, but for the next few days the chat fowum is going to be attacked by monstwous regulaws all twying anothew fwee game. Eithew that or someone should send Goaty's Monkey Awny up to SW towews and get them to set it on fiwe. It will only cost you two banana's pew monkey, and even that is something we should be able to affowd between us. Maybe if we all bought a banana each??

The monkey awmy should be able to dessimate the SR towews just like the toon world was locked behind a studio wall in Who Fwamed Rodger WABBIT.

Anyhow, now I set you a challenge, name the toon chawactew, and the TV funny man who cannot pwonouce their r's, not the one's who talk out their r's, that would take too long. And also count how many r's you find in this thwead, and wemember to post them, or I'll have wasted a few pwecious minutes of my life.

Cheews.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bonus wrote:
> Ah, well, I guess we will never know. Oh, btw, has anyone tried the
> challenges yet??

Chanllenges? what challenges are those?
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:04
Regular
500 bad chemicals?? And I bet they are all adiction inducing chemicals too. :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
GasMask wrote:
> Ah filmaday. Oh ok thanks bonus. I dont have a dvd player and dont
> get many videos out so theres no point.

Chocolate has now been
> proven to be good for your heart. It contains 2 chemicals that are
> good for your heart. But I suppose the other 500 bad chemicals
> cancel the good ones out.

Yes probably, but the dept of health are always saying one thing is good for you, and then change their minds.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:03
Regular
Ah, well, I guess we will never know. Oh, btw, has anyone tried the challenges yet??
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ah filmaday. Oh ok thanks bonus. I dont have a dvd player and dont get many videos out so theres no point.

Chocolate has now been proven to be good for your heart. It contains 2 chemicals that are good for your heart. But I suppose the other 500 bad chemicals cancel the good ones out.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I eat chocolate and i have spots too, but i tell myself its coincidence.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
I eat chocolate, I have spots, do you need any more proof?
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Contrary to popular belief there has actually yet to be any proof that chocolate leads to an increase in acne.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:54
Regular
It also makes you spotty. It's a bad thing for guys too, it apparently makes women produce the same chemicals they make when they get all frisky like, so it's bad!!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I heard chocolate is fattening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.