GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WASSUP with Rodger WABBIT(Tony)?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
WASSUP guys?? I just fail to see the stupid point in dessimating the Chat fowums fow a few days, just so that Rodger WABBIT could give away anothew game. Does this guy have some sowt of complex or something??

Fowget the w, it's not important.

We weally should make a stand and lobby parliament or something because this is discwimination to the nth degwee. JATs and newbies can only post in this fowum fow the sake of the pwime, but for the next few days the chat fowum is going to be attacked by monstwous regulaws all twying anothew fwee game. Eithew that or someone should send Goaty's Monkey Awny up to SW towews and get them to set it on fiwe. It will only cost you two banana's pew monkey, and even that is something we should be able to affowd between us. Maybe if we all bought a banana each??

The monkey awmy should be able to dessimate the SR towews just like the toon world was locked behind a studio wall in Who Fwamed Rodger WABBIT.

Anyhow, now I set you a challenge, name the toon chawactew, and the TV funny man who cannot pwonouce their r's, not the one's who talk out their r's, that would take too long. And also count how many r's you find in this thwead, and wemember to post them, or I'll have wasted a few pwecious minutes of my life.

Cheews.
Tue 14/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tony wrote:
> Waddaya say that me, you and er-no get together and form a band
> called Losers.

I'll join!!

It'll be better than "Elbows" anyway.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:56
Regular
"<];o)"
HAs anyone heard the Sophie Elis Baxter/Victoria Beckham mix of Out of your Mind and The spiller song?

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:53
Regular
Och aye, why not. Transformers will need to wait till I can write a decent post, or for a day when no one else writes anything!!

:D
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Waddaya say that me, you and er-no get together and form a band called Losers.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:50
Regular
And I'm outta there.

HOWZAT!!!!!!!!!! FIWE NOT COUNT??? I@VE GOT A SPEACH IMPEDIMENT.

BOOHOO, IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:48
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
IT'S TRUE

HE'S OUT

Dramatic stuff Bonus
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:38
Regular
And I'm spent. Try to be original, and someone picks on me, boohoo.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:36
Is it just me or did you not put 'fire' in your topic - just some other word... 'fiwe' is it? Aren't they a rubbish boy band???

(if i'm mistaken i apologise)
(but i don't reckon i am) :-)
(just need someone to post in my topic now....)
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:34
Regular
I have found a problem with your theory!!!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:31
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
It's when they are all the same colour that they get mixed up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.