GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WASSUP with Rodger WABBIT(Tony)?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
WASSUP guys?? I just fail to see the stupid point in dessimating the Chat fowums fow a few days, just so that Rodger WABBIT could give away anothew game. Does this guy have some sowt of complex or something??

Fowget the w, it's not important.

We weally should make a stand and lobby parliament or something because this is discwimination to the nth degwee. JATs and newbies can only post in this fowum fow the sake of the pwime, but for the next few days the chat fowum is going to be attacked by monstwous regulaws all twying anothew fwee game. Eithew that or someone should send Goaty's Monkey Awny up to SW towews and get them to set it on fiwe. It will only cost you two banana's pew monkey, and even that is something we should be able to affowd between us. Maybe if we all bought a banana each??

The monkey awmy should be able to dessimate the SR towews just like the toon world was locked behind a studio wall in Who Fwamed Rodger WABBIT.

Anyhow, now I set you a challenge, name the toon chawactew, and the TV funny man who cannot pwonouce their r's, not the one's who talk out their r's, that would take too long. And also count how many r's you find in this thwead, and wemember to post them, or I'll have wasted a few pwecious minutes of my life.

Cheews.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
WASSUP guys?? I just fail to see the stupid point in dessimating the Chat fowums fow a few days, just so that Rodger WABBIT could give away anothew game. Does this guy have some sowt of complex or something??

Fowget the w, it's not important.

We weally should make a stand and lobby parliament or something because this is discwimination to the nth degwee. JATs and newbies can only post in this fowum fow the sake of the pwime, but for the next few days the chat fowum is going to be attacked by monstwous regulaws all twying anothew fwee game. Eithew that or someone should send Goaty's Monkey Awny up to SW towews and get them to set it on fiwe. It will only cost you two banana's pew monkey, and even that is something we should be able to affowd between us. Maybe if we all bought a banana each??

The monkey awmy should be able to dessimate the SR towews just like the toon world was locked behind a studio wall in Who Fwamed Rodger WABBIT.

Anyhow, now I set you a challenge, name the toon chawactew, and the TV funny man who cannot pwonouce their r's, not the one's who talk out their r's, that would take too long. And also count how many r's you find in this thwead, and wemember to post them, or I'll have wasted a few pwecious minutes of my life.

Cheews.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This is werry good.

I'll put my wun word replies in here
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:07
Regular
A reply!!!!!! :D

Woohoo.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought this comp had a filmaday prize, not a gameaday prize.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:13
Regular
Yeah, but that deserves a game surely :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
oh yes, i will post in here to give you a good chance Bonus.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:16
Regular
Heh, cheers. I doubt it will do much good though, we need to get more people in and have a natter about why the Gamecube will be pants. :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:18
Regular
"<];o)"
Why the GAMECUBE will be pants??? Hmm hard one that, I think that maybe it will not be pants seeing as pants are made out of material and not plastic.

(;o|
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well as it stands you are in the lead, if tony is still disallowing er-no's attempt that is.
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Gamecube rules!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.