GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"x box owners wish they had playstation 2's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/04 at 19:18
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
Tue 03/02/04 at 19:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> you put up a great argument rko. anyone above the age of twelve in,
> tonight?

Eye, Ron, Eeee
Tue 03/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> hardly a constructive argument, sh*thead. then again what else can you
> expect from the average x box owner.

actually, turdstick, I have owned a PS2 in the past and found it to be far inferior in my opinion to the xbox. Your childish schoolyard arguements hold no weight in a forum where people have an IQ higher than their shoe size.

Now hurry up and get banned.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:05
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i think borats had too much exposure to "exxxtreme beach badminton 6" or whatever sh*t makes the x box charts these days. imbecile.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
hah.

You're hilariously retarded.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
what do you get on the ps2? Dance Mats? Eye toys? Forgive me if I don't want to prance around my living room like Peter Pan on estrogen tablets.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:21
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
i'm just a chilled out entertainer, poweroff. i make a good point though, dont i? the truth shall set you free, son. the truth shall set you free.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:24
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
the eye toys and dance mats are optional gimmicks, son. at least the average life span of a ps2 game is longer than 30 minutes. now run along and play, little boy.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
KotoR.

Halo.

Rainbow Six 3.

Project Gotham 2.

You. Fool.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:28
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> This particular gamer has an X-Box and a PS2, as well as a GC.
>
> Can't complain.
>
> :)

Ditto
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
geekmagnetdildo, grow up.

I have a PS2 - I rarely use it.
I have a GameCube - it gets a lot of use.
I have an Xbox - it gets atleast 50% of my gaming use!

Xbox is superior to the Playstation 2 in every way. It is just that we don't get consoles to pretend we're cool, that's how we can see that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.