GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TONY please read *apology enclosed*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
Well here I am, MJ, back posting on the forums. I have been doing so for the last day. Some people already know this, some people don't.

The idea of this topic is too apologise for my actions yesterday. After my outburst which I won't go into, I talked to Jess (Iguana) and Grix about how I was feeling. I explained how I was sorry for what I had done, and how I was going to be very upset if I was banned.

I asked you the same day about me being banned, you said no, if I changed my tagline and got back to posting normal posts. This is exactly what I did.

I went to edit my details and changed the obscene tagline too "MJ:Newbie Hunter" which was much more appropriate. I then went to the Prime forums and posted one of my best topics ever called "Originality....why bother???". I felt much better about myself....until this morning when I tried to post. I had been banned.

I know what I did was wrong, very wrong. Many people knew that I stood a good chance of being banned as well....so did I. Being banned was not something that I liked, not being able to post really wasn't my style. I was begginning to feel very unhappy about the situation.

So I did what everyone thought I would do and started a new account, under the name St*rsailor I began to post some good topics getting positive replies, but unable to post them where they belong on the Prime forum.

To name a few there is "Multiplayer Madness", "When gaming goes too far......." and "Peripheral Vision". I feel that these have been my best contributions to the forums in a long, long time.

So I ask you Tony, can I come back as Quiksilver? If you say no I will respect your descision, if you say yes, I will be ecstatic. But what I really need is an answer.

(;o|

p.s This was going to be sent as an email, but I was unable to get your address Tony.
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:27
Regular
"<];o)"
Testing, testing, one, two, three. Have I been banned again? Only time will tell.

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 01:43
Regular
So.... will quickslver be reinstated with his old name?...

Tune in next week to find out!
Mon 13/08/01 at 22:04
Yep, this time he might be more successful on the GAD front.
Mon 13/08/01 at 22:00
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Ouch Ali thats cruel to ban him.

Why?

I spoke to him tonight and he's posted some good stuff today, so it's not like a don't like him, he's a top bloke.

BUT he did stuff that he knew could get him banned and, surprise surprise, he got banned.

I don't think he should have his old name back, let him carry on with the one he has now.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ouch Ali thats cruel to ban him.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:33
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wasn't me.

I didn't ban you and I didn't read what you said or did to cause you to get banned. So it's not up to me.

You could e-mail Ali (I assume that is [email protected]) with a polite apology but I'm not sure if he will take anything less than a strong approach to this given the trouble we are having keeping he forums clean.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:33
Heh. Mind you, they were pretty good topics for a supposedly JAT.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:15
Regular
Yeah let him back! Now what did he write?
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:12
Regular
"<];o)"
Well I have to go now, I look forward to returning in the morning to be greeted by not being able to post o either of my accounts.

CYAL8R

(;o| MJ
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:11
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ohhhh ,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.