GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TONY please read *apology enclosed*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
Well here I am, MJ, back posting on the forums. I have been doing so for the last day. Some people already know this, some people don't.

The idea of this topic is too apologise for my actions yesterday. After my outburst which I won't go into, I talked to Jess (Iguana) and Grix about how I was feeling. I explained how I was sorry for what I had done, and how I was going to be very upset if I was banned.

I asked you the same day about me being banned, you said no, if I changed my tagline and got back to posting normal posts. This is exactly what I did.

I went to edit my details and changed the obscene tagline too "MJ:Newbie Hunter" which was much more appropriate. I then went to the Prime forums and posted one of my best topics ever called "Originality....why bother???". I felt much better about myself....until this morning when I tried to post. I had been banned.

I know what I did was wrong, very wrong. Many people knew that I stood a good chance of being banned as well....so did I. Being banned was not something that I liked, not being able to post really wasn't my style. I was begginning to feel very unhappy about the situation.

So I did what everyone thought I would do and started a new account, under the name St*rsailor I began to post some good topics getting positive replies, but unable to post them where they belong on the Prime forum.

To name a few there is "Multiplayer Madness", "When gaming goes too far......." and "Peripheral Vision". I feel that these have been my best contributions to the forums in a long, long time.

So I ask you Tony, can I come back as Quiksilver? If you say no I will respect your descision, if you say yes, I will be ecstatic. But what I really need is an answer.

(;o|

p.s This was going to be sent as an email, but I was unable to get your address Tony.
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
"<];o)"
Well here I am, MJ, back posting on the forums. I have been doing so for the last day. Some people already know this, some people don't.

The idea of this topic is too apologise for my actions yesterday. After my outburst which I won't go into, I talked to Jess (Iguana) and Grix about how I was feeling. I explained how I was sorry for what I had done, and how I was going to be very upset if I was banned.

I asked you the same day about me being banned, you said no, if I changed my tagline and got back to posting normal posts. This is exactly what I did.

I went to edit my details and changed the obscene tagline too "MJ:Newbie Hunter" which was much more appropriate. I then went to the Prime forums and posted one of my best topics ever called "Originality....why bother???". I felt much better about myself....until this morning when I tried to post. I had been banned.

I know what I did was wrong, very wrong. Many people knew that I stood a good chance of being banned as well....so did I. Being banned was not something that I liked, not being able to post really wasn't my style. I was begginning to feel very unhappy about the situation.

So I did what everyone thought I would do and started a new account, under the name St*rsailor I began to post some good topics getting positive replies, but unable to post them where they belong on the Prime forum.

To name a few there is "Multiplayer Madness", "When gaming goes too far......." and "Peripheral Vision". I feel that these have been my best contributions to the forums in a long, long time.

So I ask you Tony, can I come back as Quiksilver? If you say no I will respect your descision, if you say yes, I will be ecstatic. But what I really need is an answer.

(;o|

p.s This was going to be sent as an email, but I was unable to get your address Tony.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yo MJ... I would like to see what you posted... not being nosey just would like to see.

Shame you got banned.

Hope your not called after that crap band :D
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:00
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Personally I think Mark deserves another chance, but I guess it's for Tonyto decide..
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:01
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what the .... are you on about ??
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:03
He did twice as much as khazar, it would be wrong for one of them to get banned and not the other.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:03
Regular
"<];o)"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> what the .... are you on about ??

REad the thread mate, all will be revealed.

(;o|

Man it feels good to post like usual.
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:04
Regular
"<];o)"
Time_Warp wrote:
> He did twice as much as khazar, it would be wrong for one of them to
> get banned and not the other.

Look Sam I realise you don't like me yeah, but could you please just let Tony say what he has to say instead of trying to keep me banned.

(;o|
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:06
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
so all you did was put , " MJ newbie hunter " whats wrong with that , you changed it didn't you so theres no problem for a harmless tagline ! and you got banned !!
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
"<];o)"
No...you got the wrong idea mate, my other Tagline is something I couldn't say on here and stay unbanned, if I tried to say it now, it wouldn't get past the filter.

(;o|
Mon 13/08/01 at 21:11
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ohhhh ,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.