GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glasses..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/07 at 22:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Anyone around here wear glasses?

Just thought it wouldn't make that bad a topic, I'm getting glasses in about 3 days for blackboard, T.V etc. and just wondering if anyone else wears them.

A year ago I went to the optician and he said I'd need glasses in 6 months, managed to squeeze a year out of my eyes.
Wed 21/02/07 at 09:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Chaos wrote:
> hadesh da ph wrote:
> glasses r 4 ppl hu cant c
>
> No that's blind people... Idiot

glasses are for blind people?? :D
"close the gate after the horse has bolted" anyone? ;)
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:49
Regular
"Mooching around"
hadesh da ph wrote:
> glasses r 4 ppl hu cant c

No that's blind people... Idiot
Fri 09/02/07 at 13:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i have to wear glasses or lenses all the time.
my eyes are lousy.
Thu 08/02/07 at 17:05
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Did you just say you're an optician?
Wed 07/02/07 at 09:50
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I use to want to wear glasses, makes some people look rather intelligent. Some people i know need to wear glasses but they refuse to wear them, or if they put them on they try and hide there face.
Tue 06/02/07 at 20:09
Regular
Well.. I've never had to wear glasses.

Plus, I did used to look at the Sun every now and then.. I reckon, as a professional optician of course, that it toughened my eyes up. Though I'll have to wait and see what happens in a few years time..

The last time I had a check-up was about six years back, only because they were compulsory in school. I think it was assessed I had 20/20 vision, but I don't actually know or care all that much, mainly because as long as they hold up s'all good.. and I'm not interested in a career in flying =c)
Tue 06/02/07 at 16:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That almost works!

My current glasses: Simple thin, metallic frames. I've no need to have any that are particularly fasionable as I so rarely wear them, nor do I care for such things! If I wear them with my hair back I look like a Unbiversity lecturer or something, it's scary!
Tue 06/02/07 at 16:24
Regular
"I may return"
~0-0~
Hoping that looks better than what I can see... (They're meant to be glasses)

Nope it's not :(
Tue 06/02/07 at 16:23
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I have just got my glasses now, pretty cool "Ripcurl" ones.

Strangely they seem to make me look cooler, even my secondary pair.O_o
Tue 06/02/07 at 16:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I very rarely wear my glasses, as they do little, if anything, to aid the sight in my left (very lazy and next to useless) eye. In fact, all they do is help me focus on things... hence I wore them today for my History personal study exam, and probably won't wear them again until I have more exams in the summer. No, wait, I have an eye test before then, so I'll wear them at that, but probably no other time!

I used to have to wear them practically all the time, but my sight improved enough for me to stop needing to wear them constantly a few years back, now I feel they've done their work as the improvement did slow down considerably. I guess the eye operations and patching I had done at an early age were the only things that had any real effect.

I'm still walking into things, though. And it's very easy to sneak up on me from my left as I won't see you coming! Laser eye treatment? Not for me, thanks; I'm not sure how effective it would be, and I've got used to my bad eyesight after 18 years!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.