GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glasses..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/07 at 22:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Anyone around here wear glasses?

Just thought it wouldn't make that bad a topic, I'm getting glasses in about 3 days for blackboard, T.V etc. and just wondering if anyone else wears them.

A year ago I went to the optician and he said I'd need glasses in 6 months, managed to squeeze a year out of my eyes.
Sun 04/02/07 at 22:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Anyone around here wear glasses?

Just thought it wouldn't make that bad a topic, I'm getting glasses in about 3 days for blackboard, T.V etc. and just wondering if anyone else wears them.

A year ago I went to the optician and he said I'd need glasses in 6 months, managed to squeeze a year out of my eyes.
Sun 04/02/07 at 22:39
Regular
Squeeze a year out of your eyes? Ouch.

Yeah I have glasses, they cost me a fortune, and I've broke two pairs of the bleeders in recent years.
Sun 04/02/07 at 22:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have them but rarely wear them because my eyes are only temporarily bad and i cant get used to having them on.
Sun 04/02/07 at 22:44
Regular
"I may return"
I remember the time I only needed them for reading and writing... That soon changed, now I have very poor eyesight (my optician doesn't know I stare at the sun, so sshh!)

Oh, and I've needed them since I was 10, apparently it's normal for preteens / teens to need glasses :)
Sun 04/02/07 at 23:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
mum's an optician, if i need em, she'll kill me for being on the pc too much. but i'll get them free.
Sun 04/02/07 at 23:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have glasses but very rarely wear them. I only really wear them for seeing long distance, like when driving. I'm supposed to wear them all the time, but they get in the way, so I don't. I fell like I can see perfectly fine without them, with the exception of distance.
Mon 05/02/07 at 01:26
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
When i was younger, i used to have to wear my glasses all the time, but now i jsut have to wear them for, T.V., PC, working. Stuff that requires eyes to do strenuous tasks.
Mon 05/02/07 at 06:54
Regular
"..."
I wear glasses all the time. Reactions lenses (turn darker in the sun, to filter out harmful UV and all that), designer frames. Expensive stuff, but I'll be laughing at all you non-spectacle wearers when the SUN BURNS YOUR EYES OUT. MW-hah-hah-hah or something...
Mon 05/02/07 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
Wear them when I'm not wearing contact lenses.

I need to get those monthly 'wear all month' lenses sorted out, then it'll be easier than trying to insert something in my eye at 7am...
Mon 05/02/07 at 09:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I wear them all the time as my eyesight is pretty poor (about 4.5 on the scale whatever that means)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.