GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City is genius...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sat 07/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
So far I've done 3 things that I've always wanted to do.

1) Gone sick slicing people up with a samurai sword in a shopping center, complete with head severage and blood squirtage

2) Pulled a wheelie on a motorcycle, squashing a police man as I go then making an escape listening to 99 Red balloons with sirens in the background

3) Walked into a crowded nightclub, pulled a meat claver out of my jacket and made mince meat out of the village people

Genius!
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Polic Car stealing and driving is nicer than nice.

A good cop chase is what everyone needs.

In a tank, of course.

15 tanks and a pint of lard...

*drools*
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
"That's right!"
"Ummm... Does anybody lock their door while driving? Some of the parked cars have locked doors though."

Yes, and no, they don't. Police cars are locked, no others.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Just ordered mon Double Pack, and, this time, i might actually try to do this missions instead of generally messing around with Snipers...
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:00
Regular
after watching itchy knock scratchy's eyes out with a sledgehammer, before shoving cherry bombs into the sockets, I came to the conclusion that cats are immortal.

maybe it's only certain types of cats though, because I stuffed felix into the woodchipper, and I just ended up with a bag of furry guts. I was half expecting him to reform, fold his arms and stare disapprovingly at me, but no joy.

Oh well, I'm just so impressionable ....
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's different.

Only in your mind
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Well no. Killing children is just sick.
>
> *
>
> Whereas killing adults is perfectly ok?

It's different.
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:01
Regular
I say come one come all. killing children seems to be a taboo subject, although I can't think why, when they are perfectly happy to depict adults being dismembered.

Ever since I read lord of the flies, I realised that deep down in every 10 year old kid is a raving homicidal sociopath.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dr. J Nash wrote:

Whereas killing adults is perfectly ok?
Sun 22/02/04 at 14:23
Regular
"8==="
Dr. J Nash wrote:
>
> ..

They were going to change Manhunt to Childhunt but then they released it had a different connotation...
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Covert Operator wrote:
> Did there not use to be a GTA Vice City Forum on here?

Yes but it got shut down after all the hype from the PS2 version was released died down. Looks like they could resurrect it, maybe suggest it to SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.