GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bring Back QuikSilver. YES ITS PRIME!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
Many of you weren't here yesterday and would have missed probably the most stupid conflict ever to take place in the forums, I shall dispatch few names in this topic but lets just say I never want to see the FOG in that state again...

...luckily it ended, but sadly a member of the forums has been banned because of his actions yesterday.

QuikSilver had had enough, he wrote a topic from the heart which not many people read about how he used to come on here to enjoy the forums, and with forums in the crap state of yesterday he wrote a topic to express his feeling.

He was rude yes, with a swearword in a tagline and a rude topic, but he was thinking what any of the neutrals thought....

Sorry to bring Grix into this but he was here yesterday and would be interested in his views.

Seriously Tony, its not fair that QuikSilver is banned! Who started the problem, and didn't get a warning for that?

So, if you are reading this QuikSilver, apoligise to SR through an email (although you really shouldn't as you did nothing that damaging).

Sorry guys to ruin the Prime Topic, its prime because it matters that someone has been banned for these reasons..

Thanks
er-no

P.S and if he has been banned for other reasons then I would like to hear them.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:52
He got banned for that did he?? I thought it was a bit naughty but i'm honestly really surprised he got banned! Let him back - I'm sure he's learnt his lesson now.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:54
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Yes, i've been talking to him on msn since then and he's really sorry and upset about losing his account and the forums.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:54
Quiksilver gained respect of many people, including me, and if so many people want him in then bring him back!
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:56
Iguana wrote:
> Yes, i've been talking to him on msn since then and he's really
> sorry and upset about losing his account and the forums.

I've been talking to him as well and he's gutted about it!He really wants to come back as Quik!
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:09
Quiksilver did more than Khzar! Bring back both of em.
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
As a matter of interest, who DID start the problem?
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:12
Don't know who started it Turbonutter!

I also heard that Khasar has had enough of this site!
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yo er-no send me e-mail with some of topic on it... I want to see what he said oh and his tag.

I think itis crap he has been banned for swearing (don't really know what happened) he posted well on forums.

Although I doubt any notables would go on a rampage... It would be interesting if they would treat notables the same.

:-|
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:55
Regular
Yes yesterday was a mistake, it seemed to eb going well yesterday morning but it all back fired, it shouldnt of happened and it is beat we forget it ever happened so please bring him back.
Mon 13/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
"<];o)"
Go to chat people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.