GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bring Back QuikSilver. YES ITS PRIME!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
Many of you weren't here yesterday and would have missed probably the most stupid conflict ever to take place in the forums, I shall dispatch few names in this topic but lets just say I never want to see the FOG in that state again...

...luckily it ended, but sadly a member of the forums has been banned because of his actions yesterday.

QuikSilver had had enough, he wrote a topic from the heart which not many people read about how he used to come on here to enjoy the forums, and with forums in the crap state of yesterday he wrote a topic to express his feeling.

He was rude yes, with a swearword in a tagline and a rude topic, but he was thinking what any of the neutrals thought....

Sorry to bring Grix into this but he was here yesterday and would be interested in his views.

Seriously Tony, its not fair that QuikSilver is banned! Who started the problem, and didn't get a warning for that?

So, if you are reading this QuikSilver, apoligise to SR through an email (although you really shouldn't as you did nothing that damaging).

Sorry guys to ruin the Prime Topic, its prime because it matters that someone has been banned for these reasons..

Thanks
er-no

P.S and if he has been banned for other reasons then I would like to hear them.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Many of you weren't here yesterday and would have missed probably the most stupid conflict ever to take place in the forums, I shall dispatch few names in this topic but lets just say I never want to see the FOG in that state again...

...luckily it ended, but sadly a member of the forums has been banned because of his actions yesterday.

QuikSilver had had enough, he wrote a topic from the heart which not many people read about how he used to come on here to enjoy the forums, and with forums in the crap state of yesterday he wrote a topic to express his feeling.

He was rude yes, with a swearword in a tagline and a rude topic, but he was thinking what any of the neutrals thought....

Sorry to bring Grix into this but he was here yesterday and would be interested in his views.

Seriously Tony, its not fair that QuikSilver is banned! Who started the problem, and didn't get a warning for that?

So, if you are reading this QuikSilver, apoligise to SR through an email (although you really shouldn't as you did nothing that damaging).

Sorry guys to ruin the Prime Topic, its prime because it matters that someone has been banned for these reasons..

Thanks
er-no

P.S and if he has been banned for other reasons then I would like to hear them.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:35
Quiksilver's banned???? I didn't know that!!

Quiksilver normally contribute well to these forums and it'd be a shame to see him go. Quik was a good mate of mine so bring him back!

Yesterday was a shambles and lets all hope that it don't happen again!
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
P.P.S

Everybody: Quiksiver is MJSWERVE
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Oh I thought this was a post about that QuikSilver cap you used to go on about. What happened yesterday then?
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:42
It's nasty that someone was banned for yesterday, maybe warnings could have been given!

Yesterday was a huge war, which raged for a whole day and crashed rather nastily!
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:42
Hey! Tony! Unban Quiksilver now please. Damn, that topic he posted deserved to win GAD too.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:44
That topic that Quik posted yesterday was definetly GAD worthy!
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Seifer wrote:

Yesterday was a huge war, which raged for
> a whole day and crashed rather nastily!

Oh why wasn't I here for that, damn holiday. Anyway besides the principal of bringing him back he can just get a new email address and come back in a different account if he wants.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I agree, bring him back.

He contributes great stuff to these forums and although he swore, he won't do anything like it again.
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:49
Quiksilver ain't that bad! He may have swore but let sleeping dogs lie, he's a good bloke so un-ban him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.