GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bring Back QuikSilver. YES ITS PRIME!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
Many of you weren't here yesterday and would have missed probably the most stupid conflict ever to take place in the forums, I shall dispatch few names in this topic but lets just say I never want to see the FOG in that state again...

...luckily it ended, but sadly a member of the forums has been banned because of his actions yesterday.

QuikSilver had had enough, he wrote a topic from the heart which not many people read about how he used to come on here to enjoy the forums, and with forums in the crap state of yesterday he wrote a topic to express his feeling.

He was rude yes, with a swearword in a tagline and a rude topic, but he was thinking what any of the neutrals thought....

Sorry to bring Grix into this but he was here yesterday and would be interested in his views.

Seriously Tony, its not fair that QuikSilver is banned! Who started the problem, and didn't get a warning for that?

So, if you are reading this QuikSilver, apoligise to SR through an email (although you really shouldn't as you did nothing that damaging).

Sorry guys to ruin the Prime Topic, its prime because it matters that someone has been banned for these reasons..

Thanks
er-no

P.S and if he has been banned for other reasons then I would like to hear them.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
quiksilver , i know it was your tagline , that got you banned but what was the topic that you wrote about , damn , i always miss the big interesting things !!! (stupid trip down to plymouth !!)
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:50
Regular
"<];o)"
Yeah, bring back Quiksilver.........

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Who needs one!

Ha... I am bender from futrarama! thats the nearest you will ever get to knowing me fully!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:21
Regular
Oh well, er-no living without a spirit, that explains some things. He is the devil I tell you.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
er-no doesn't really care that much about his spirit. He never really got on well with it.

Again er-no shots the already dead Bonus for the sake of it.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:07
Regular
Bonus, being the stubborn git that he is, stands up. He is an angry and confused spirit, and therefore unable to return to Gaia. Grabbing Er-no's spirit by the throat, he yanks it out of his body, and proptly begins hacking bits off and throwing them to the expectant Ali.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:06
Yes, Quiksilver, whoever he is, being him back!
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
Bonus wrote:
> Bonus laughs as Er-no runs into a door frame, whilst making his
> getaway.

:D

er-no gets up slowly and pulls a MagSec64 and aims it at Bonus's head. er-no doesn't care anymore and heard him laugh so he shoots the MagSec straight into the left eye of Bonus, tearing through the eye and back cavity and hitting the brain. Bonus is dead.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:53
Regular
Bonus laughs as Er-no runs into a door frame, whilst making his getaway.

Tue 14/08/01 at 17:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Don't even go there, sonny boy.

**er-no takes his foot out of the door and begins to run away**

About 100 metres away from Ali he shouts out,

'But wwwhhyyyyyyy????'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.