GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The right to vote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/07 at 17:34
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Here's a question for you all. Should the right to vote be universal? Should we all be allowed to have our say on government simply because we are 18 years or older?

Opinions welcome.
Thu 08/02/07 at 19:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Wow Alfonse. You really are a moron.
Thu 08/02/07 at 19:51
Regular
You come out of lurking just to tell me that? You're rather sad aren't you. Yes you are! Oh yes you are! You're such a cutie.

EDIT: ^-^
Thu 08/02/07 at 19:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, I came out of lurking to tell TNC how to use his iPod. Then to see how long I've been registered here.
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:00
Regular
That's nice. Good put down though. To be honest I don't really care when people like you say that kind of thing to me. I just go on being happy.
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:02
Regular
"I may return"
Alfonse wrote:
> That's nice. Good put down though. To be honest I don't really
> care when people like you say that kind of thing to me. I just
> go on being happy.

Yes... But people like me saying he is gay, well, that's a different matter :P
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:04
Regular
That really doesn't bother me either, the comments tend to bounce off me like skinny quarter-backs.
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:06
Regular
"I may return"
Ew. Al has perverted sexual fantasies about him and skinny quarter-backs... Bouncing off him :s
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:07
Regular
Skank probably thinks this is ironic coming from me but you do realise this is the intelligent discussion forum?
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Not really. This whole place has gone to ship.
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:10
Regular
I'm glad you're taking such an active role in doing something about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.