GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX-2 Release Date..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Wed 11/02/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Aieeeee ! Amazon has changed the release date on FFX-2 from 20th February to 12th March ???

Anyone else seen this date change or heard anything? Seems strange this close to release.

*sob*
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:23
Regular
"thegodfather"
It's still showing a friday release date, and game has had the boxes on the shelves for weeks, hardly a sign of a game about to be pushed back again.
ROLL ON FRIDAY!
Tue 17/02/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Too many Final Fantasies for sale, not enough money, not only do I want both the FF's that are coming out, there is Metal Gear, Legacy of Kain, Sword Of Mana to contend with too...
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
S†ridman wrote:
> Im not getting X-2 straight away cos i haven't played FFX, i've
> brought it for a tenner off of ebay.If i like FFX i'll get X-2, isn't
> X-2 the twelve game, if it is what is X-1 and why is it coming out
> after X-2.

X-2 isn't Final Fantasy 12. It's an off-shoot of Final Fantasy X.
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Definitely this Friday - a place in town actually has them in now but not for sale.
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:37
Regular
": ("
Im not getting X-2 straight away cos i haven't played FFX, i've brought it for a tenner off of ebay.If i like FFX i'll get X-2, isn't X-2 the twelve game, if it is what is X-1 and why is it coming out after X-2.
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
The release date on Amazon has been changed back to the 19th of Feb, that's Thursday. A day earlier than it was before they changed it! :)
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:44
"period drama"
Oooh ... it's like a face-off.
All the rival companies and standing in some dusty town in the Wild West, waiting for the clock to strike. The townsfolk are hiding inside, perring through the general store's windows, over the saloon's swing doors.
Fingers hover over well-worn gun. No-one moves. Friday will be the day.
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Amazon and Play haven't changed date...but neither have SR, Game or Gameplay.
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:00
"period drama"
Gah!
No money, no GAD.
It's terrible. Let's hope they change the release date at the last minute : )
Mon 16/02/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Moody DJ"
It'd be nice if they did an advertising campaign again. I loved the FF8 one, had plenty of drama in it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.