GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can somebody fill me in?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 17:01
Regular
Due to my unfortunate inability to be on here 24/7, can somebody please tell me exactly what went on this morning?
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:48
Whose's Siefer?? I know a Seifer??
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:48
OK! It was poor spelling on my behalf! But still...
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:43
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I never sware either Siefer, I tend to swear though.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:41
Sure it's good in films, but some people don't appriciate it on the forums, why don't you leave the swearing to off the site or between your mates or on MSN!??

I rarely sware because I know of other ways do show my anger
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:38
Regular
Swearing??? Why do we do it?

If we all answer truthfully it is very obvious why we swear. Swearing is used because it creates a bigger impact than just saying "I don't like you". One of the reasons for this is the fact that swearing is seen as wrong in the public eye.

What are the things that the public don't want so much of in films and on TV? Sex, Violence and SWEARING. This makes in more of a shock factor when someone uses these words so freely.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:32
I'm not on MSN because this forum needs help to bring it back onto gaming chat! And I'm dedicating my efforts into this!

What is the point of swearing, can't people use harsh language alternatives???

e.g.
I am very frustrated with you
I am not best pleased with your last post
That post offends me
(I know they sound sad! But you see what I mean!)
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:28
Regular
No it wasn't spam Seifer, mainly just the title could have got me banned. Why aren't you on MSN by the way? lso you never saw my leaving thing. You only saw the editted one I put on the WWF forum, that had no swearing in it.
(;O|
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:27
Regular
No it wasn't spam Seifer, mainly just the title could have got me banned. Why aren't you on MSN by the way?

(;O|
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:25
I know about your leaving speech because I replied to that one! But was the point of writing a topic that was going to get banned??

*Seifer mumbles to himself 'So it was spam eh....'*
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:21
Regular
One of them was my leaving speech, and the other was one I can't really repeat in the hope not to be banned.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.