GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can somebody fill me in?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 17:01
Regular
Due to my unfortunate inability to be on here 24/7, can somebody please tell me exactly what went on this morning?
Sun 12/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Time_Warp wrote:

What that is was a good idea to block me?

Why shouldn't I block you then Sam??? If it makes you feel any better you are unblocked, but one word out of place and ...BAM! I'll cut you down like a pine tree.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Nintys and Sonyphiles come into contact here, therefore there can be no peace.
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:48
Qû!k§iLve® wrote:
> NRA just ruined the forums for a while mate. It has made me realise
> something too.

(;o|

What that is was a good idea to block me?
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:46
Could it be that I came on-line??

I came on-line after the chaos and just got left to restore order, it'll be the same come that time tomorrow morning!
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
its not ment to be a war...its a way of keeping everyone happy. At least thats what its supposed to be. somthing went terribly wrong this afternoon.
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:38
But can we stick the wars to Sony vs Nintendo vs Microsoft instead of this lousy half of fog against the other half of fog?
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:34
Regular
there can be no peace ;-<)
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:19
Now that everything is at peace (gulp), can we return the forum back to gaming??
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:18
Regular
i think this was just an excuse for everyone to get everythinig off their chest. some of the stuff that went on had nothing to do with NRA. just like violence around football matches...done by a small minority, nothing to do with the game.
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:17
Everything is at peace now.... or at least everything is at the moment..... dare I say that twice without chaos braking out....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.