GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"March Madness!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 13:08
Regular
": ("
Post in the game you would like to get in March, mines:

SOCOM II

Peace to u all...
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:36
Regular
I like your style Aliboy, i can see you like the old shoot-em ups online. I dont know what shop i should pre-order SOCOM 2 from, any suggestions?
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SOCOM II (got the US version but will get the UK one for online fun)
Rainbow Six
Driv3r
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Moody DJ"
S†ridMan wrote:
> I thought FF X-2 was supposed to be great but bullett said it weren't
> cos its only online, what will it be like online eg. do u have to do
> tasks or something.
>
> Im not a FF die-hard fan so dont expect alot of FF experience from
> me.

FFXI is going to be online, where FFX-2 is a standalone product. Its probably best to start with FFX since that provides the entire backdrop to FFX-2.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:27
Regular
*you probably dont care* but i need to give something to my next door nieboorh, so i'll be 2 mins.sorry about the spelling.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Yuppo! Thats my GAD prize that should be winging its way to me!
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:25
Regular
I thought FF X-2 was supposed to be great but bullett said it weren't cos its only online, what will it be like online eg. do u have to do tasks or something.

Im not a FF die-hard fan so dont expect alot of FF experience from me.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:24
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Widge wrote:
> Surprisingly NOT interested in FFXI at all, the prospect of Final
> Fantasy online isn't really appealing for me.

Well that doesn't matter, it's not going to get released for a long while anyway. It's FFX-2 that's out soon.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:19
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
FFX-2 is supposedly the best since VII?!?!? Anyway, I am getting that on import, so the PAL release I want for March is...

Way of the Samurai 2! Gonna be superb, and we get it before the yanks for a change.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I waaaant, Crystal Chronicles, Legacy Of Kain and is MGS:Twin Snakes out then too? Want that.

Surprisingly NOT interested in FFXI at all, the prospect of Final Fantasy online isn't really appealing for me.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:10
Regular
March Madness on the PS2?

Hahahaha...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.