GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me otherwise..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But my Xbox is boring. So I'm thinking of selling, already.

Change Ninja Gaiden claim to Harvest Moon, sell and use money for car > drivey > insurance etc.

So.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:35
Regular
there is no cube version,go look official website before saying things that are not even true
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Alastair, I believe you, but where is the actual evidence?
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:38
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com /news.php?nid=1629

This has been cut off and dismissed twice however last week on the gamefaq forums there was a post from a Namco conference in Japan saying it will be this Christmas.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
There was a rumour a month or so ago in the US EGM magazine that said similar.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:51
Regular
where do you get all of that unofficial crap,and what does Namco have to do with Ninja Gaiden?
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
They don't but it was a Namco conference talking about the coming releases and Ninja Gaiden was mentioned. I will have a look for the post and copy it into here. Oh and its not unofficial crap you smacktard.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:02
Regular
maybe they just want to F**k around with Tecmo and Team Ninja
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
Team Ninja were going to take the Dead or Alive series multiformat before the release of Dead or Alive 3 but they opted to try and use the Xbox hardware and a twist from the hand of Bill Gates got them producing arguably the finest looking (and playing in my opinion) games on the Xbox. These new reports of Ninja Gaiden have a certain amount of truth behind them. The Japs believe its heading to the Cube this Christmas, as do some factions of Nintendo.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:13
Regular
you're right about DOA but its not because some jackasses who have a asscubes that you should believe them
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:16
Regular
Lets just forget it, you clearly don't have a clue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.