GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me otherwise..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But my Xbox is boring. So I'm thinking of selling, already.

Change Ninja Gaiden claim to Harvest Moon, sell and use money for car > drivey > insurance etc.

So.
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:27
Regular
"8==="
Yup standardisation is a good idea with regard to gaming.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
And I win.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
Lets just agree to disagree.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:08
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> But they CAN be sorted out. The only problem is the developers going
> to the effort of doing it.

The topic the modern era. The simple answer is for the most part they don't. Hence the reason the PS2 really does lag behind the rest.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:07
Regular
Er.. PC gaming...
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Overall console gaming is more stable as its only a small percentage
> of games with serious errors. However the majority of games have
> other errors like bad frame rates etc which can't be sorted out with
> console games, PC games on the other hand...

But they CAN be sorted out. The only problem is the developers going to the effort of doing it.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Nintendo are the only company out who actually do something
> different and something that you will never find with games on any
> other platform.

Lack of online play. :D
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:05
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> How contradicting.

Thats my point. He has had problem, I haven't. I have had problems and he hasn't. It isn't solid ground to start an argument about which platform is the most stable.

Overall console gaming is more stable as its only a small percentage of games with serious errors. However the majority of games have other errors like bad frame rates etc which can't be sorted out with console games, PC games on the other hand...
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:02
Regular
I spent a fortune to get the best stuff. I know some really aren't bothered which is fair enough. I am picky about frame rates, sound quality etc so I chose to go hell for leather and spend £1000 upgrading my PC instead of using my Xbox to play weak ports of PC games. I got an Xbox at a time when PC gaming was still buggy and it was great to play all those titles I wouldn't get running on my PC, now though I don't have a problem. Console gaming still rocks muchly and Nintendo are the only company out who actually do something different and something that you will never find with games on any other platform.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

I
> say I haven't had any problems since upgrading my PC yet you have.
> Hardly solid ground to start saying console gaming is more stable
> than PC gaming is it?

How contradicting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.