GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here thinks they are the best grunt smashing, jackal killing,elite crushing, flood destroying, hunter murderer on Halo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 04:35
i do.

HALO IS AWESOME
Tue 24/02/04 at 02:28
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Grappling hooks would be really cool - especially of you could use
> them to hook onto Warthogs!

or banshees! perhaps we're asking too much there.

it's a damn long way off anyway, although I console myself with the fact that splinter cell 2 is out next month.
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Being able to fire a grappling hook at someone would be cool too. Dammit, why won't they let ME make games? Me me me me me, why won't they let ME, Mother!?
Fri 20/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
If you could fill a weapon slot with a grappling hook in multiplayer (ie sacrifice a weapon) I think that'd be cool.

Obviously it'd be a cool definable option.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Grappling hooks would be really cool - especially of you could use them to hook onto Warthogs!
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hedfix wrote:
> grappling hooks

The day Halo has grappling hooks is the day the game dies.
Thu 19/02/04 at 06:29
Regular
ßulle††™ wrote:
> *Not entirely true

^See that? Makes all the difference it does.
Thu 19/02/04 at 03:14
Regular
"what?"
no I wouldn't think so considering there are points where you don't even get a pistol.
Tue 17/02/04 at 06:33
Regular
I have beaten the game on all difficulties with only a pistol.*

*Not entirely true
Tue 17/02/04 at 01:46
Regular
"what?"
i'll tell you what, until you have beaten the whole game on every level of difficulty like i have then you guys can say your the best. So i feel i am truly the best. Thank you and have a good one eh!
Mon 16/02/04 at 21:05
Regular
he said moi, ya know, moi! *stares*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.