GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here thinks they are the best grunt smashing, jackal killing,elite crushing, flood destroying, hunter murderer on Halo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 04:35
i do.

HALO IS AWESOME
Sun 15/02/04 at 04:35
i do.

HALO IS AWESOME
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
Playing on legendary I got past the bit where you beam aboard the covenant ship today!

And I fully finished Splinter Cell today (Downloaded levels included).
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Playing on legendary I got past the bit where you beam aboard the
> covenant ship today!

that was bloody hard, that's where I got up to, but never got to pass it as my hard drive got wiped when I sent my box back for repair.
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
>
> that was bloody hard, that's where I got up to, but never got to pass
> it as my hard drive got wiped when I sent my box back for repair.

I got lucky, the soldiers took out all the shield carrying covenant that normally take me down after I've grenaded and homing-shotted the gold covenant to death.

So all I had to do was mop up the grunts.
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:26
Regular
"8==="
Download those extra SC levels, they're bloody good! :)
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:26
Regular
infuriating is the word, there always seemed to be one too many elites for my liking. still, that's why it's called legendary, I dread to think what the later levels will be like on that difficulty setting.
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mwahaha, I have completed it in Legendary! And soon I shall be getting my own Xbox for link-up carnage!
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"8==="
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> infuriating is the word, there always seemed to be one too many elites
> for my liking.

Because there's so many the best thing to do is kill them with covenant grenades or failing that the covenant homing projectile gun.

Both those cut them down really quickly.

When you beam up make sure your secondary weapon is a full covenant homing projectile gun, that's a good backup weapon for if grenades run out against the elites.
Mon 16/02/04 at 13:18
Regular
you mean a phonton grenade and a needler :^)
Mon 16/02/04 at 13:21
Regular
I think he meant 'photon' :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.