GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS Twin Snakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes'.
Sun 15/02/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Just found out that in Japan the release of the new Metal Gear Solid game, Twin Snakes, will include another disc which features the NES original MGS game.

Wonder if we will get this also? Anyone else heard about this?
Sun 15/02/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
MGS2 on the PS2 - limited 2 disc set. I do not know if you get the disc with the platinum version but I have seen a lot of none platinum versions without it as well.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I'm waiting for MGS2 Substance to be cheap before I get the game on PS2. Dunno why. Just think that if I'm gonna get that game, I want the most complete version. You can get MGS2 2nd hand for about £8, but Substance is still about £25 2nd hand at the moment.

:)
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:30
Regular
Don't know where you are looking...

http://www.gamesplanet.co.uk/?AFC=S33&FORMAT= PS2&CLASS=Product&DBID=3e70b519168fccfca1bef068a87b045e
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Now that's rather cheap!

Very tempting.

But just bought... Myst 3 this morning!

:D
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nice to see I am not the only one who has found gamesplanet...startlingly cheap and reliable from my experience.
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
MGS Twin Snakes looks very good!

Only played MGS2, and that was pretty cool. So this one should be good.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
TS will kick ass.
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Moody DJ"
MGS was always the best as far as story, setting and structure. I did like MGS2 and didn't find playing with Raiden ALL that bad, I just found the original to be that little bit better. Majorly looking forward to this new update though, like the fact that its not just a straight port with new textures ... new gameplay features, lots more thought into how the maps are designed.
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:21
Regular
I still prefer MGS to MGS 2. Twin Snakes will be a definite purchase for me.

Should fill the gap until MGS3...
Mon 16/02/04 at 10:46
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Yes so when c*cks start raving on about how it was first to appear on
> the Playstation tell them they are wrong.

Except it was, we're talking about Metal Gear SOLID here. And it first appeared on PS1. Did you notice how it's Metal Gear Solid 2, and not Metal Gear 3... or 4 or whatever it was??

By the way the bonus disc only comes with the GC boxed set, so you'd have to buy a new cube to get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.