GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo keyrings"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
In the latest NOM, there are pics of Nintendo console keyrings, from Famicom up to GC. I want.

Anyone know how I can get hold of them?

Can't find any pics to show you what I mean, I'm afraid.

Thanks.
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I've never ordered from ToysnJoys before so i hope the delivery is good for you! tell me how long they took to arrive as i'm thinking of using them as well! Glad i could help! :)
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'll post on here when it turns up, I chose the global priority option which they say is 1-4 weeks but I know from using this shipping rate before that it's about 1 week or less to the UK. I've never heard of this site before either but it's well done, credit card details are on a secure server for payment as well and they do paypal, hence it's well worth taking the risk. I have found nearly all US sites to be excellent in terms of delivery and customer service.

As it is I had an email back from Raven Games - I'd emailed them about the nintendo clock - and they can't get back to me until Thursday because they think they have sold out anyway.

Damn, I just know I'm going to end up ordering the rest of the gashapon now...
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:50
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> ßulle††™ wrote:
> YAY! Me = chuffed!
>
> http://www.ravengames.co.uk/keychains.htm
>
> The whole lot is there. Thanks NOM!
>
> You did see the text saying " *Update 5/2/04 no full sets left
> in stock, only a few single key chains now . . ." I assume?

Yeah, I saw that. I'm back to square one though as Ravengames only have a select few keychains in.
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
That place Owen mentioned only has the handheld keyring set at 29.99, though I noticed in your earlier post you were on about them having stuff like mini cartridges? Those aren't the keyrings, they're the gashapon. The keyrings are just the console and the pad, whereas the gashapon of the older systems are the ones with catridges, mini leads etc.
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
I'm sure my local HMV is still selling them...
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Doubt it, they only came out in Japan recently. Possible I suppose, but doubtful. There are some UK version of the Gamecube and N64 console from ages ago so they could be these. The current stuff is to celebrate 20 years of, I think, the famicom and stuff. I can't find my Edge magazine with it in so I can't tell you it said, but it was in there.
Wed 18/02/04 at 18:26
Regular
What's that brown console?
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Rickoss wrote:
> What's that brown console?

gah...unenlightened one...thats the Famicom(family computer)...it was only in japan..its the NES.
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:35
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Another good site is http://www.goldenshop.com.hk
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
*dribbles*

http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/collect/big/ gc_ffconsole.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.