GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo keyrings"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
In the latest NOM, there are pics of Nintendo console keyrings, from Famicom up to GC. I want.

Anyone know how I can get hold of them?

Can't find any pics to show you what I mean, I'm afraid.

Thanks.
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:19
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Why not search on Ebay for 'Nintendo Gashapon' or similar. I think thats what they're called.
Wed 18/02/04 at 06:49
Regular
I wish it was that easy! I have searched all over the net* and still no luck. So I've e-mailed the NOM Editor to ask him where I can get hold of them.

*possible exaggeration
Wed 18/02/04 at 09:47
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
tried play-asia.com, lik-sang.com, kingcube ?
Wed 18/02/04 at 09:50
Regular
Aye, I have. No luck though.

Thanks anyway.
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I can help you out there! Sadly this website doesn't have the Gamecube or N64 ones but all the rest, also you have to import them from America! They also sell them cool Animal Crossing sets (obviously i'm a little to old to buy that sort of thing now, which is a shame) and loads of other Nintendo stuff!

hope this helps you out: http://www.toysnjoys.com/nintendo_misc.html

:)
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:14
Regular
Thanks for that! now to hunt down the GC and N64...
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:46
Regular
YAY! Me = chuffed!

http://www.ravengames.co.uk/keychains.htm

The whole lot is there. Thanks NOM!
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:47
Regular
Thanks for all your help you guys, I got there in the end!
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
POkay I'm voting Owen to be notable next time, that store is excellent! Nintendo alarm clock (that Raven Games is doing you over £24.99 plus postage) is a measly $14.99!

I've ordered the alarm clock, two of those gashapon mini nintendo systems and shipping for just under £20 thanks to the exchange rate.
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> YAY! Me = chuffed!
>
> http://www.ravengames.co.uk/keychains.htm
>
> The whole lot is there. Thanks NOM!

You did see the text saying " *Update 5/2/04 no full sets left in stock, only a few single key chains now . . ." I assume?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.