GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo keyrings"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
In the latest NOM, there are pics of Nintendo console keyrings, from Famicom up to GC. I want.

Anyone know how I can get hold of them?

Can't find any pics to show you what I mean, I'm afraid.

Thanks.
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
What's NOW ?

All these acronyms are getting hard to keep up with.
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Has NOW come out yet?
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Pleased that ToysnJoys order went well! Considering buying Import games from there in the future and stuff, glad i told you to shop there now!

Raven games stated on the phone to me that 'Sets' of the Keyrings have sold out! He only had a few left (single ones) i would buy the Gamecube ones as there great! No buttons can be pushed and no control sticks can be moved but still great keyrings for car keys etc..
Fri 27/02/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Seeing as I said I'd say how well the order with ToysNJoys went I'll post it here.

Ordered on the 18th February and paid for the 1-4 week shipping option. Got a confirmation email on 18th, and a dispatch email on 23rd. All items turned up today (the Famicom clock is excellent, as are the little consoles - detail is amazing), all in mint condition with original packing (the gashapon even had the plastic balls they come in with them - which is rare). They'd even marked it as a gift for customs so I avoided any charge, and they included the original credit card receipt as well.

All in all I'd recommend them to anyone and I'd order from them again.
Fri 20/02/04 at 12:00
Regular
Can you fiddle with the buttons/sticks on the controller?

I agree though, the detail is fantastic - that's one reason why I want them so much!
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:59
Regular
Raven Games have sold out of the complete set though :(

I want the complete set!

*stamps feet*
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Just thought i let u know that i recieved my Gamecube keyring today from Raven Games! The detail on the console and controller is excellent, quite cool. The lid doesn't open and it doesn't come with a mini-game which you can put inside! These can be found at ToysnJoys which i said in earlier posts, it seems like the Nintendo Magazine got quite confused as the ones shown in the pictures are the ones from 'Raven Games' which do not come with mini-games (and some also record sounds, which is quite interesting) like they stated. Hope that helps. :)
Thu 19/02/04 at 21:18
Regular
Pfffft. That's brown. The Special Reserve logo is red.
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:50
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Rickoss wrote:
> The one that's completely brown with a black controller bit. Doesn't
> look like a console at all.

you mean the one on the middle left side? its red!
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
The one that's completely brown with a black controller bit. Doesn't look like a console at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.