GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE DRINGO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:04
Regular
Huh? didn't expect this well I have been caught up in the excitment and after i lose the election I will go back to say no to notables but as for now...

Vote Dringo, 4 times GAD winner, Very good arguer at FOG Prime and top poster!

Go on! Or vote Dan 2k1 either way!
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:18
Regular
exactly, those type of games cant progress. making the game 3d would ruin the gameplay.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:17
Regular
They are definately out of the picture at the moment, no new games on the cards, although they did release a couple of rehashed sensi's a few years back, 3d graphics etc. but they flopped.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:14
Turbonutter wrote:
> Sensible Software are still making games you know.

---

Game Titles?
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bonus wrote:
> Sensible Software spent their whole budget on a game called
> "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll" which was so erotic and
> very adult themed that no one would publish it, seeing our beloved
> Sensi creators fall by the wayside. They may make a comeback yet,
> you never know.

Sensible Software are still making games you know.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I've got an Amiga to sell at the moment...
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:07
Regular
Sensible Software spent their whole budget on a game called "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll" which was so erotic and very adult themed that no one would publish it, seeing our beloved Sensi creators fall by the wayside. They may make a comeback yet, you never know.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:06
SHAME....

im sure it would be a big hit now aswell....

maybe the competition is too big now though... there are so many managemnet games out there now.......
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:05
Regular
i really havnt got a clue. maybe they went out of business? i havnt seen any games made by sensible. althought there was a PC version of SWOS that was supposed to be crap anyway. maybe they stopped making them after that.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:02
ok... so its perfect... blah blah blah...

But whats the real reason they havent brought out a new one?
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:59
Regular
because it isnt needed! SWOS 95/96 europeon championship edition was perfect. nothing can be improved upon. except the loading times!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.