GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE DRINGO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:04
Regular
Huh? didn't expect this well I have been caught up in the excitment and after i lose the election I will go back to say no to notables but as for now...

Vote Dringo, 4 times GAD winner, Very good arguer at FOG Prime and top poster!

Go on! Or vote Dan 2k1 either way!
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:33
Regular
yeah ultimate soccer manager on the amiga is another one of my faves. make your staduim, restuarants etc...pritty cool game. make bets on your own game, newspaper reports, ofer bungs to your opponent...i loved this game.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:32
Indeed.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Champ Man is king, USM is prince.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:28
Regular
i played PM once round my mates house on his PSX. it sucked. yes i played and own CM on the AMiga. it ruled back in the day, but is nothing compared to todays version. but i used to play CM1 well into the night, just as addictive as the current versions.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:27
Regular
Serious alert, Turbonutter has never heard of Syndicate, probably one of the greatest Amiga games ever!!!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:25
I dont want to have to go back to Premier Manager!

I used to play them instead of Championship Manager....

I had PM 1, 2, 3 and then swapped over to CM 97/98 (I think)...

I just wished I had started playing with CM from the beginning?..

Was CM1 any good?....

and has anyone played PM1?
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:25
VOTE ******

>Dan sprints in, does a 180 and leaves in a hurry after seeing herds of wilderbeast chasing<
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:23
Regular
cm4 is along way off yet, we still got the last instalment of CM3 to look forward too. but yes i am a bit worried about the 3d match engine. i hate managment games that use these type of system. but hopefully cm4 wont follow suit.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I rememeber the one they did on the PSone. It somehow didn't have the same charm.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:21
It would.... Thats why Im a bit worried about CM4 coming out....

3D Match Engine....

hmmmmmmmmm... what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.