GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got Perfect Dark..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
Have to say, it's brilliant. I missed it when it first came out (due to me having zero money) but just recently I picked it up on eBay, fully boxed and complete, for £15.

Better than almost every game out on the three current console, and really does put Halo to shame in every respect, except maybe graphically. In comparison, the almighty "best FPS ever" is a compelte and utter joke.

Just got past the first few level and activated the slo-mo cheat for some fun, blasting guards faces to pieces, Matrix-stylee. Like on any FPS, the handgun is the best and perfect for stealthy action.

I've also got Silicon Valley (under Tilt's recommendation, for £3) and Banjo Tooie on their way, both from eBay, so it's gonna be retro couple of weeks in the run up to Kirby's Air Ride and BG&E.

I also got EyeToy Groove today, which is surprisingly fun, despite the lack of variety and awful soundtrack.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:40
Regular
Ah, Perfect Dark.

Still my favourite game ever, and Halo never touched it's greatness.

The multplayer just rocked so F-ing much. It's guns like the farsight and laptop gun that just make you remember how original (and great) Rare can be.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:25
Regular
Beyond Good & Evil.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
BG&E

what's that then ?
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
Have to say, it's brilliant. I missed it when it first came out (due to me having zero money) but just recently I picked it up on eBay, fully boxed and complete, for £15.

Better than almost every game out on the three current console, and really does put Halo to shame in every respect, except maybe graphically. In comparison, the almighty "best FPS ever" is a compelte and utter joke.

Just got past the first few level and activated the slo-mo cheat for some fun, blasting guards faces to pieces, Matrix-stylee. Like on any FPS, the handgun is the best and perfect for stealthy action.

I've also got Silicon Valley (under Tilt's recommendation, for £3) and Banjo Tooie on their way, both from eBay, so it's gonna be retro couple of weeks in the run up to Kirby's Air Ride and BG&E.

I also got EyeToy Groove today, which is surprisingly fun, despite the lack of variety and awful soundtrack.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.