GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
yay, got it, its quite good aint it, the graphics have been matched over the 2 years, but overall quite good.
quite hard aswell, quite surprissed when i got killed by a fiend in zanarkand, not even a boss.
i like the costume changes, i have Yuna as black mage, and payne and rikku as their standards, what have u lot got?
dude, the plot looks good, especially after seeing the sphere from kilika port.

anyway, leave all ya thourghts here, back to spira....
Page:
Thu 04/03/04 at 09:48
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Though saying that, Chapter 3 is fairly short even with the extra missions.

Are C.4 and C.5 longer? With missions/sidemissions etc.
Thu 04/03/04 at 09:45
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I picked up Catnip there
> Iron Duke accessories (+100 on every stat).

Catnip? Iron Duke?

So..much..to do..!
Thu 04/03/04 at 01:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bevelle's great. I picked up Catnip there (does 9,999hp damage every shot with trigger happy when a character's HP is in the yellow) so dashed through the game again on New Game + in about 9 hours :)

I want to get 2 or 3 of those for my team then go for Trema on the 100th Level of Bevelle so I can start collecting Iron Duke accessories (+100 on every stat).
Wed 03/03/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Balls"
as im on my second time through and you keep all your accessories, i have equiped beserker on Rikku and have have her the increase 40 strengh and defence accessory so shes is going to be unstopable at the beggining
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:51
Regular
yay, i finished it today for the first time, finished on 58%, will get 100% second time through. i did it on levels 60-68 so it was a piece of cake :(
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Balls"
and i was between levels 60 and 64, but that still want enough to kill the hard beasts under bevelle
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Balls"
i completed it yesterday for the first time with 85% complete it took around 50 hours which ent bad for a first time. and i did like to play sphere break that 300 guy after the luca tournie is rock, i still havent been able to beat that bloke.

i love the end where you press X at the end dont what to ruin it so i have to say its a good one.
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Beyblade"
Lv 45 thats far to much lv 35 for yuna and paine and lv32 for rikku will do it no bother i never died once in any of the chapters or against any bosses so trust me.
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:27
Regular
"You have a choice"
> Oh and anyone, whats the recommended level to be at for fighting
> Vegnagun? Im at level 53 with Rikku and Paine and then 52 with Yuna,
> is this enough?

Lv.53 is plenty. I completed it on level 45. Here's a tip. When you are passed the tail and leg (don't go for the nodes here) just use Yuna's special dressphere. The torso does little damage and Yuna learns loads of really cool abilities, and when you fight the head, he casts mostly status attacks, which you are then totlally immune to!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Beyblade"
phuzzy wrote:
> Just out of interest, how do you get the Samurai and Lady Luck
> dressspheres?
>
> I had Samurai in my first play, but that file is..er..corrupted.

Lady Luckdress sphere in Luca- Win sphere break tournament

Samurai sphere in Kilika- Chapter 3,Pest conrol mission.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.