GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Design Compo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 22:47
Regular
Why not have a web design compo for the budding coders of the future? You could give them a canvas to work on and see what they come up with. It could be judged by things like browser compatability, ease of use, loading time, etc. You could even whittle entrants down and post their URLs for us to choose who the winner is. Well, what do you think?
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:41
Regular
You just have to be patient....

If Tony reads it..... and likes it...... he'll do something about it.....

We just have to wait and see........
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh magic Dav1d, can you make such things happen?
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:20
Regular
Not long ago I posted a message in one of the forums asking for a Web Design Forum.....

and yes.... as soon as Tony read it, he made it happen... whatta guy! :)

Now all we need is a compo to liven things up
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Come on. If enough people post on this thread then something might happen.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yes. Yes, I will.
Wed 08/08/01 at 12:59
Regular
Perhaps we should post it in the Chat Forum....

and then refer it to this topic in the web design forum....

They always seem to get noticed in there...

Try it..
Wed 08/08/01 at 12:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No-one from SR has taken much interest in this yet. Maybe it's because we wouldn't be coming up with new banners or slogans for them?
Wed 08/08/01 at 12:32
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I know I would definately enter it.......I would also get myself whooped to the kerb, but hey who am I?

(;o|
Wed 08/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Sounds good, I would try and enter!! I would be up against very good cometition and probably come last but I would enter!!
Wed 08/08/01 at 09:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Like I said originally, get SR to judge a shortlist and then let us go to the sites at our own leisure and vote for our favourite one. Anyone that's into design will probably already have their own space for uploading graphics and things. If they've already got a piece of work to showcase then they can just submit the address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.