GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Moves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 22:36
Regular
What is your favourite wrestling move??

Is it a powerful move?? A submission move?? A speedy move?? It can be anything.

My favourite is a Backdrop Suplex, which is basically just a suplex done from behind-mainly done by Chris Benoit, although others such as Bradshaw do it a lot as well.
Wed 08/08/01 at 09:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Most reversal moves.
Wed 08/08/01 at 00:06
I kinda' liked Kurgen's submission move, the Paralyser Claw, I think it was called. It was the way he used to drag his opponents out of the ring by their heads all the way up the ramp and off backstage. Although has anyone seen that in Smackdown 2 you can do a chokeslam from the top rope to the outside of the ring? 'Coz that looks pretty cool too.
Tue 07/08/01 at 23:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I love the 3D especially through a table. I also like the double bearhug front slam the APA do.
Tue 07/08/01 at 23:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Hm, there are many good looking moves in the WWF. I like mnay high-flying moves, that what impresses me about K Kwik. Some high flipping kicks look groovy, and Van Daminator is quite sweet.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
My fav move in wrestling is by Rob Van Dam it the Van Terminator. Its a dropkick from 1 side of the ring to anouther and they have a chair in there face. Its the 1 Shane did but as i said with a chair in there faces not a trash can. RVD thought of it first.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
What is your favourite wrestling move??

Is it a powerful move?? A submission move?? A speedy move?? It can be anything.

My favourite is a Backdrop Suplex, which is basically just a suplex done from behind-mainly done by Chris Benoit, although others such as Bradshaw do it a lot as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.