GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Moves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 22:36
Regular
What is your favourite wrestling move??

Is it a powerful move?? A submission move?? A speedy move?? It can be anything.

My favourite is a Backdrop Suplex, which is basically just a suplex done from behind-mainly done by Chris Benoit, although others such as Bradshaw do it a lot as well.
Wed 08/08/01 at 22:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer the moonsault is good. I like Kurt Angles Moonsault.
Wed 08/08/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
My fav powerful move has to be either the Angleslam or the Last Ride

Fav submisssion move is the Crossface

always liked the moonsault

anyone seen the move from the orginal Smackdown! game called the Falling Powerslam it is so cool but i aint seen anyone ever do it in the programs
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Actually the pedagree is one of my fav moves. As you said Andy it looks mint through the announce desk but it looks good in the ring as well.
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The peoples elbow simply because the crowd go MAD when the Rock does it!

I also like any high risk move like chokeslam through the hell in a cell, jumping off the top of the staging at Backlash, you get the ides.

The pedigree looks mint throgh the announce table, as does the Rock Bottom!
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
I remember doing that in Warzone that was the first wrestling game i got. I got it for christmas.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:35
my favourite moves are mostly power moves. i like undertakers-the last ride, goldbergs-jackhammer and ahmed johnsons-purl river plunge (ive never seen this one but remember playing warzone as a kid and doing that move in the game)
Wed 08/08/01 at 11:25
Regular
my favorite move has gotta be the stunner, because its looks wicked when stone cold gives his opponent the middlie finger and BAMM! drops him like a bag of socks.
Wed 08/08/01 at 10:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
I hate that really and the Undertakers Last Ride is good especially when he does it to Christian because he waves his arms and it looks well good.
Wed 08/08/01 at 10:00
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
My favourite move has got to be tombstone piledriver but Kane dosn't do it now. I think its because Kane is so tall and powerful that he could easily break someones Neck so my favourite move they do now is Big Shows Final Cut.
Wed 08/08/01 at 09:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Undetaker did that chokeslam from the top rope through the commentary desk at KOTR 2000 on Shane it was good. Also i hated the Oddities there music was ok but people like Luna and Kurgen wit his head mask and that guy wit Eric Cartman teddy ruined them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.