GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Entrance Music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 12:57
Regular
Entrance music is a key part of wrestling. When an entrance music hits, you can feel a wide variety of emotions.

What entrance do you really hate? Which one would you change in an instant?

Which entrance is your favourite? Which wouldn't you change at all?
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Please we have heared enough about E&C!!!!
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Raven and Kane are getting new enterance music soon.

Marilyn Manson will be doing some future WWF theme tune songs, he was working on one for HHH and Austin as a tag team but as we know HHH was injured so it was kinda cancelled.

Also did you know that Marilyn Manson's "fight song" was used as a promo for the HHH and Stone Cold tag ream, maybe when the game returns he will still side with the rattlesnake. Who knows?
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well before he left they were arguing so i hope no Coz Austin makes HHH look bad.
Thu 09/08/01 at 01:06
Best news I've heard is that Slayer are going to do some new music for Test. Apparently they were given the choice between him and Angle. Myself, I can't quite imagine Angle comig in to anything radically different to the music he uses now, especially not Slayer. That's like suggesting the Emma Bunton redoes the Acolytes music, or that Portishead write something for Too Cool.
Thu 09/08/01 at 09:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer Test needs new music he has had it since he came to the WWF as the corperation bouncer.
Thu 09/08/01 at 15:45
Slipknot should do Kanes that would be cool and Kanes music has chage since he came its got a little guitar solo in it!
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:17
Regular
i hate it when wrestlers change perfectly good entrance music eg. the rock he has now come back to new music and it's really bad should of just stook with th normal one. chris jericho has spoilt his. austin spoilt his by puting in words. i LOVED triple H's Our time The one which steph has now) but he had to change it to the motorhead on, but that's still ok. i like all of the different DX especialy the original one. love ken shamrock's. i think booker T's music is funny. i think the WWF should just stick with normal music instead of getting rappers and rock band to do the music.
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
I prefer HHHs new music.
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:28
I have to agree, entrance music written by well known bands does tend to seem like a shoddy attempt to attract new viewers (mentioning no names. Not even Undertaker's). HHH's Motorhead music is cool, though.
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
I thought American BadAss by Kid Rock was good though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.