GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Entrance Music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 12:57
Regular
Entrance music is a key part of wrestling. When an entrance music hits, you can feel a wide variety of emotions.

What entrance do you really hate? Which one would you change in an instant?

Which entrance is your favourite? Which wouldn't you change at all?
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rikishi? I thought he had his own entrace music?
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jet wrote:
> Rikishi? I thought he had his own entrace music?

Look, you know when he turned face again a few weeks back?? He's now coming out to Too Cool and Rikishi's old music, which they all used to come out to.

Someone help me out here.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You are right Ant! He turned face and started dancing with his old music. He then started coming down to his old music. Then he got injured and hasn't been seen since.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well im sorry but i aint seen that so i dident know.
Wed 08/08/01 at 00:12
Chris Jericho's entrance music has to be my favourite. I love the way it just suddenly kicks in. K Kwiks has to be the worst, mostly 'coz he's usually out of breath by the time he gets halfway down the ramp and it just seems to go on a bit too long. The best entrance overall though has to be Kane's full blown one with all the pyros. Either that or the joint one with 'Taker. Hmm, if he was in a sidecar, would he have to wear one of those silly-looking crash helmets that they used to have?
Wed 08/08/01 at 09:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
I can just imagine Kane in a sidecar with a helmet on next to the Taker. Actually the Undertaker is breaking the law coz your susposed to where a helmet. Very bad example for youngsters.
Wed 08/08/01 at 11:34
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> I like the Brothers
> of Destruction's entrance
> music!

Its OK, although, they
> should change it to 'Walking In The
> Air', and have Kane come
> out in the sidecar of the Takers bike.

HA HA. I could just
> imagine it, Kane in the sidecar, tries to standup, falls over, or
> The sidercar comes off and Kane hits the side, or, finally, Kane
> falls out and lands in the crowd... CLASSIC.

Heh! That wouldn't be bad at all, I can really see Kane & the Undertaker come dancing out to 'Walking in the air' though I think that the 'Walking in the air' music would be better for the Hardy Boyz! (Though I can't imagine Kane being in a sidecar of any moving vehicle, I'm sure he'd be alright to get out and walk)
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:29
i like:
the rocks music,
bros of destruction
jericho and
maybe tazz or toocools

i hate:
x-pac
goldberg (i dont know if its changed but a few years ago it was all drums-the sort of thing thats played in the army or when a royal person goes somewhere)
and ECW wrestlers-most of them only have soundtracks with no vocals
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I like Chris Jerichos new entrance. Tazz's and Rhyno's

I really hate X-Factors and Kane's which has been the same for about 5 years now
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:26
I like all the music except the Rocks coz i hate the rock but the greatest music of all time has 2 be E+C's U Fink U Know Me! and whats wrong with X-Factors music thats cool 2 coz X-pac rocks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.