GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im Gonna Have To Leave You............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
": ("
....My PS2 has finally come to the stage of his life where he passes away, yes, my PS2 has suffered from a severe disease...."Disc Read Error".
It first struck yesterday and now it have totally crashed down, im not taking the risk of getting another PS2 and the same thing happens in a years time so i've moved on to the XBOX, insult it as much as you like but im getting it. I will miss the Ps2's great games and graet up-coming games eg. GTA: St Andreas (although theres a possibility of an XBOX release), SOCOM 2 and many others. But then i got over the missed games and moved on to the great XBOX games eg. Halo 2, PGR2, Rainbows Six 3 and loads more.

Just because i've abandoned the PS2 doesn't mean i think its crap, i just feel like getting an XBOX, the PS2 has great games and im gonna really miss playing them but now its time for me to find myself a new XBOX console and start enjoying the great up-coming XBOX games. I thought about the Gamecube but then i remembered it didn't have good online play.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
You can sell faulty machines ya know, and i think i meant to say my PS2's crap. Sorry.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:15
Regular
In the Xbox forum you said that the PS2 was rubbish and you were selling it to somebody?

How come you are selling a faulty machine?
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:10
Regular
Ninja Gaiden??????
Where did that come from!!!??? Your very random.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:07
Regular
that Ninja Gaiden looks good.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:58
Regular
Im now actually leaving you all.
Im getting an XBOX tommorow and selling my PS2, i still love the PS2 but i feel like moving to a different console. Ya see, im that kind of person, i dont like to have a console for too long. I tend to switch consoles alot but i've now decided that im gonna buy the XBOX and then buy a PS2 later on in the year when i get more money.
The reason for selling my PS2 is because it doesn't have any Warranty and its been coming up with "Disc Read Error" quite regulary.
Fri 05/03/04 at 00:46
Regular
"what?"
Actually i should watch what i say, i went to play resident evil today and noticed that at the opening movie it was skipping and screwing up a bit, it's never done that before, oh well, give it a little cleaning and it should be all right, and if not well i still got the xbox to play and if that fails, dear god i will actually submit myself to play the gamecube, no wait that's too horrible, i'll just buy another ps2.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> My PS2 is working now, i got out my hoover and hoovered all of the
> dust out of the machine, cleaned the fan and the disc tray and now
> its working like a charm!
> I still might try and get a new PS2 as i've got the old model at the
> moment.Oh and i asked the guy from sony if they could fix it for free
> and he said no, it costs 80 quid, tight Bastar*s.
You got it fixed? You made my almost cry for nothing? Why you little.....
Thu 04/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
My PS2 is working now, i got out my hoover and hoovered all of the dust out of the machine, cleaned the fan and the disc tray and now its working like a charm!
I still might try and get a new PS2 as i've got the old model at the moment.Oh and i asked the guy from sony if they could fix it for free and he said no, it costs 80 quid, tight Bastar*s.
Thu 04/03/04 at 00:47
Regular
"what?"
yeah did it real deep, you wouldn't want it to suddenly dig itself back out and choke you with it's wires, dear god imagine the terror, it's resident ps2 oh god help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*passes Crazy Wabbit a shovel*

Dig it deep my friend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.