GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im Gonna Have To Leave You............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
": ("
....My PS2 has finally come to the stage of his life where he passes away, yes, my PS2 has suffered from a severe disease...."Disc Read Error".
It first struck yesterday and now it have totally crashed down, im not taking the risk of getting another PS2 and the same thing happens in a years time so i've moved on to the XBOX, insult it as much as you like but im getting it. I will miss the Ps2's great games and graet up-coming games eg. GTA: St Andreas (although theres a possibility of an XBOX release), SOCOM 2 and many others. But then i got over the missed games and moved on to the great XBOX games eg. Halo 2, PGR2, Rainbows Six 3 and loads more.

Just because i've abandoned the PS2 doesn't mean i think its crap, i just feel like getting an XBOX, the PS2 has great games and im gonna really miss playing them but now its time for me to find myself a new XBOX console and start enjoying the great up-coming XBOX games. I thought about the Gamecube but then i remembered it didn't have good online play.
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> It sounds like a bargain shop but i bet there tight when it comes to
> refunding.

I prefer going to smaller shops, I buy my games from a guy in an Indoor Market. His prices are reasonable and I've never had any problems with the games I've bought off him, new or second hand. His most expensive game is £34.99 and his trade prices are also very good; yesterday I got £20 for NFSU.
Sun 28/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> So, their cheap. :)

*they're
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
HE HAS JOINED THE DARK SIDE.
Sun 28/03/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
See ya Cwazy Wabbit,have a great time in Xbox land!Or should I say 'That Dark Place'.
Sat 20/03/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> It sounds like a bargain shop but i bet there tight when it comes to
> refunding.

So, their cheap. :)
Sat 20/03/04 at 10:42
Regular
It sounds like a bargain shop but i bet there tight when it comes to refunding.
Sat 20/03/04 at 10:41
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
> What an odd combination.
Fri 19/03/04 at 22:06
Regular
What an odd combination.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> What Local shop!!!!

A shop called 'Smiths & co.' It is owned by a gut called W.A.Smith and it is a games shop. The best bargain at the moment is 'Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack for £50'. Amazing.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
What Local shop!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.