GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im Gonna Have To Leave You............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
": ("
....My PS2 has finally come to the stage of his life where he passes away, yes, my PS2 has suffered from a severe disease...."Disc Read Error".
It first struck yesterday and now it have totally crashed down, im not taking the risk of getting another PS2 and the same thing happens in a years time so i've moved on to the XBOX, insult it as much as you like but im getting it. I will miss the Ps2's great games and graet up-coming games eg. GTA: St Andreas (although theres a possibility of an XBOX release), SOCOM 2 and many others. But then i got over the missed games and moved on to the great XBOX games eg. Halo 2, PGR2, Rainbows Six 3 and loads more.

Just because i've abandoned the PS2 doesn't mean i think its crap, i just feel like getting an XBOX, the PS2 has great games and im gonna really miss playing them but now its time for me to find myself a new XBOX console and start enjoying the great up-coming XBOX games. I thought about the Gamecube but then i remembered it didn't have good online play.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
": ("
....My PS2 has finally come to the stage of his life where he passes away, yes, my PS2 has suffered from a severe disease...."Disc Read Error".
It first struck yesterday and now it have totally crashed down, im not taking the risk of getting another PS2 and the same thing happens in a years time so i've moved on to the XBOX, insult it as much as you like but im getting it. I will miss the Ps2's great games and graet up-coming games eg. GTA: St Andreas (although theres a possibility of an XBOX release), SOCOM 2 and many others. But then i got over the missed games and moved on to the great XBOX games eg. Halo 2, PGR2, Rainbows Six 3 and loads more.

Just because i've abandoned the PS2 doesn't mean i think its crap, i just feel like getting an XBOX, the PS2 has great games and im gonna really miss playing them but now its time for me to find myself a new XBOX console and start enjoying the great up-coming XBOX games. I thought about the Gamecube but then i remembered it didn't have good online play.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
*wipes tear from eye* Make sure you give it a good funeral.
Wed 03/03/04 at 00:52
Regular
"what?"
awww crap, it's a freakin machine, not the end of the world, quit acting like some terrible tradgedy has occured, you sound like a soap opera for christ's sakes!!!!!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
OK, but how many PS2 games have you got? Remember that means not playing them again, unless you go to play with your friends. If so, i will be very happy to have all your games as you will never use them again!
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
All you need to do is either clean the laser with alcohol or have it replaced.

Sony would probabaly do this free for you even if it's out it's warranty period because of a known fault in some of the earliuer versions of the PS 2.

Worth an ask?
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ifrit wrote:
> awww crap, it's a freakin machine, not the end of the world, quit
> acting like some terrible tradgedy has occured, you sound like a soap
> opera for christ's sakes!!!!!!

LOL, I like this guys attitude.

:)
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Ifrit wrote:
> awww crap, it's a freakin machine, not the end of the world, quit
> acting like some terrible tradgedy has occured, you sound like a soap
> opera for christ's sakes!!!!!!

I was only joking.
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Looks like someone needs to switch to decafe
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*passes Crazy Wabbit a shovel*

Dig it deep my friend.
Thu 04/03/04 at 00:47
Regular
"what?"
yeah did it real deep, you wouldn't want it to suddenly dig itself back out and choke you with it's wires, dear god imagine the terror, it's resident ps2 oh god help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.