GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 00:39
Regular
Capcom on Devil May Cry:

"I haven't been able to study other hardware, so I can't say specifically. I would say the game would look prettier on Xbox. As for Gamecube, I have a feeling it isn't the right kind of game for this platform."

Good idea Turbonutter get behind that chair I suggest the rest of you join him...

WHAT!!!! Capcom, no, please!

Nintendo are making them selves seem more adult look at Eternal Darkness. I am hurt and disappointed, I thought Devil May Cry looked excellent, it's not that it might not come out on it; no it's the reason why it might not.

Hmmm what could he mean? Wouldn't look right, I WONDER!

Why not Capcom? Your bringing Resident Evil 0 and 4? Are you scared of Eternal Darkness or something? I am gutted as Nintendo have tried so hard to change their image to sop those sought of comments.

Look at Luigi's Mansion, sure it is still cute but the storyline isn't lets go to a castle in the sky to rescue a Princess, instead it's rid a mansion of ghosts! And with Luigi's new jeans I’d say it is much more older looking than the previous Mario and Luigi games.

Eternal Darkness and Too Human are Nintendo's first in house horror games as well and with Perfect Dark 0 and Conker 2 still to come I’d say Devil May Cry would fit perfectly.

So there you have it! Everything many others and I had tried to do to prove Nintendo isn't the kiddie console it has been labeled ripped up and we are forced to start again.

Dringo
Thu 09/08/01 at 00:23
Regular
lol i know.
Thu 09/08/01 at 00:19
Regular
some moves are pritty stupid though. have u seen the pokemon espisdoe where psyduck does that tail wip thing? it was proper funny.
Thu 09/08/01 at 00:16
Regular
1 animal burns, electracutes, drowns and blows up another sounds childish...

Not.
Wed 08/08/01 at 00:31
Turbonutter wrote:
> Look, Pokémon IS childish and no one can deny that. It's a
> good game but STILL childish.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
YEah i do think its childish but im not bothered by it the graphics in most Nintendo games look childish, but its the gameplay that matters and Nintendo titles just ooze gameplay,
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:28
And I thought you were a Ninty, Tiltawhirl.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:26
Regular
I think that Final Fantasy games are childish all this sci fi nonsense with magic etc. But thats just me.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:10
That's quite right. But playable is the main word here.
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Look, Pokémon IS childish and no one can deny that. It's a good game but STILL childish.
Tue 07/08/01 at 17:58
Regular
Beware the Toads wrote:
> I don't think a single one of you has understood my simple point
> about pokemon, except Dringo but he argues it. IM NOT SAYING ITS A
> BAD GAME! I'm simply saying that, without a shadow of doubt, IT IS
> CHILDISH!#

erm look down the list you said it isn't childish just looks childish are you changing your mind again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.