GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RESPECT TO EVERYONE who has obtained the 'S' licence"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/08/01 at 18:23
Regular
Yep, respect to anyone who has acheived the 'S' licence without cheating.
I really wish I was one of you that has done it - instead, I am ashamed to say that I have bought the GT3 Circuit Breaker.
However, I have got 2 memory cards and one still has my previously saved game on and I have kept trying to get the licence on that game, just got the last 2 to do but MAN IT'S HARD!!!

Once again - respect to those that have it, you deserve credit cause it's bloody hard!
Mon 06/08/01 at 23:05
Regular
The S license is Solid, and i gave up on it. But u dont really need it to get a good run at the game. I've got 1,200,000 in the bank by racing in INT A races.
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:58
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I got all gold on the Domestic B licence, but on the others I gave
> up- it was just taking too long.

You do get awarded cars if you
> get all gold, but they're nothing that can't be won elsewhere. They
> *are* handy if you want to sell them and get extra cash at the start
> of the game though.

I want to win the first car on the domestic licence so i can spend the 18,000 credits on parts for the car. I was also going to try to win the domestic licence A car and upgrade that instead but, like Wookiee said, the B licence is taking to long as is!

Darkreaper
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I obtained the 's' licence today after a solid 6 hours... 6 hours play, all bronze though. First thing i did was try the "like the wind" race with my poly 001 car but it was not fast enough to win, that was one of my fastest cars and i only stuck with the s licence for 6 hours to win that race!
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:23
"High polygon count"
I got all gold on the Domestic B licence, but on the others I gave up- it was just taking too long.

You do get awarded cars if you get all gold, but they're nothing that can't be won elsewhere. They *are* handy if you want to sell them and get extra cash at the start of the game though.
Mon 06/08/01 at 19:38
I'm finding it hard just to get all gold trophies for the Domestic B license. The final exam is giving me a lot of trouble!

Darkreaper
Mon 06/08/01 at 18:23
Yep, respect to anyone who has acheived the 'S' licence without cheating.
I really wish I was one of you that has done it - instead, I am ashamed to say that I have bought the GT3 Circuit Breaker.
However, I have got 2 memory cards and one still has my previously saved game on and I have kept trying to get the licence on that game, just got the last 2 to do but MAN IT'S HARD!!!

Once again - respect to those that have it, you deserve credit cause it's bloody hard!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.