GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hard Questions Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/01/07 at 18:18
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Some of these i've heard beforebut most are my own, would like to hear peoples answers to them. Alot of people cant usualy diside on an answer, they argue with themselfs.
What's the difference between a novel and a book?
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?
Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"
What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8?
If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

Right new idea, each day i will pos tnewquestions, and at the end of each day i will award points to the top 3 answers to each question. They answers dont have to be serious, they can be funny but i will be the judge. So please take part,set of questions 2 will appear by 8pm on Sunday GMT. Good luck
Answers for 1st set must be in by 7pm Sunday GMT

Sorry no questions were put up yesterday my computer was getting upgraded, here are yesterdays and todays questions.

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

Have ex-bankers become disinterested?

Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light?

Do one legged ducks swim in circles?

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Leaders table after round 1

Nin- 9 points
tnc- 7 points
Revolver Ocelot - 6 points
Twain & Kwanda - 3 points
J-42 - 2 points
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 27/01/07 at 18:18
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Some of these i've heard beforebut most are my own, would like to hear peoples answers to them. Alot of people cant usualy diside on an answer, they argue with themselfs.
What's the difference between a novel and a book?
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?
Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"
What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8?
If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

Right new idea, each day i will pos tnewquestions, and at the end of each day i will award points to the top 3 answers to each question. They answers dont have to be serious, they can be funny but i will be the judge. So please take part,set of questions 2 will appear by 8pm on Sunday GMT. Good luck
Answers for 1st set must be in by 7pm Sunday GMT

Sorry no questions were put up yesterday my computer was getting upgraded, here are yesterdays and todays questions.

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

Have ex-bankers become disinterested?

Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light?

Do one legged ducks swim in circles?

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Leaders table after round 1

Nin- 9 points
tnc- 7 points
Revolver Ocelot - 6 points
Twain & Kwanda - 3 points
J-42 - 2 points

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.