GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UT 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2004'.
Sat 06/03/04 at 18:04
Regular
Now i know this may sound dumb but i want ut2004 and the dvd version is cheaper but im not sure what the difference is if anyy.Is it just the fact that i need a dvd rom drive(player) in my computer or is there a difference in the content of the game.Please use your pc knowledge and help a noob out.
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent Scope wrote:
> Probably have a patch out like most other games aswell...

Probably. Most games get released and have a patch within a few days.
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:50
Regular
Probably have a patch out like most other games aswell...
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mines still on "preorder" :( Ordered it 1st of March so hopefully I get a copy before they run out of stock. Not too bothered about getting it for the weekend as with two 2000 word essays to finish off I wont have too much time to play it anyways.
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Order status is pending at the moment. Something tells me I won't be seeing the game til early next week, but it better hurry, I've got Far Cry and Battlefield Vitnam on pre-order and they are both out next Friday.
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Meh"
PLOY.cam

Just my variation. Anyway, cipro have you received your copy of UT2004 Special Edition yet? It's supposed to be out... ah, today. GIve it a few days maybe.
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sweet, i was swithering over hitman contracts, but for that price im muchos tempted.
Tue 16/03/04 at 14:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hugo Rune-Shanks wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> £50!! I'm inporting the Special Edition from America for just
> a
> little over £30, only about a tenner over what I was paying
> for
> the one disc DVD version.
>
> If you wanted to Play the standard edition, you can pick it up
> on either CD or DVD for 17.99

Heh, well I did originally have the DVd only version of the game on pre-order or £18, but I was drawn to the features of the Special Edition so went for that one instead.

I do however, have Far Cry and Hitman: Contracts on pre-order, both for £17.99. Can't wait to Play those.
Tue 16/03/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
cookie monster wrote:
> Smooth.
>
> ;)

Yet satisfyingly cheesy
Tue 16/03/04 at 11:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Smooth.

;)
Tue 16/03/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
cipro wrote:
> £50!! I'm inporting the Special Edition from America for just a
> little over £30, only about a tenner over what I was paying for
> the one disc DVD version.

If you wanted to Play the standard edition, you can pick it up on either CD or DVD for 17.99

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.