GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all NOM fans"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
Right all you Nom fans people have made fun or us in the past but now it's time to stand tall and get our own back . lets all say what we love (or hate 4 all u evil haters of NOM). Sure the reviews may be a little biased but iv'e been getting since issue 70 something and luv it so lets join forces and speak up 4 NOM and all the haters are going DOWN. nuf said...
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:10
Right. I prefer Edge Magazine myself.
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:45
Regular
I dont like NOM because I think its a load of biased childish crap but thats just my opinion, read what u want.
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:00
DeltaJava wrote:
> OK by me, Christos. Just make it brief, OK?

BRIEF? My unbiased review will be coming out tomorrow.
So look out!
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:09
Review of what? I forget. Intensive brain surgery, you see. Shouldn't have played Doctors and Nurses with the girl next door when I was 3.
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:31
My review of BOTH magazines!! You know - NOM vs N64!

I've already got my evidence, and Word is almost overloading!
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:38
With letters, no doubt. And several spelling mistakes.

:-)
Tue 07/08/01 at 09:58
It's already half finished. - I think I'll post it in FOG Prime to get more response from it.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:22
Yes, please do that. Or maybe in Chat.
Wed 08/08/01 at 10:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What i like about NOM is that they give away free stuff that i like. (Mostly). And i also think they can be quite funny
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:52
You like what NOM give away?

hmmm.....

Wrestling Postcards
Pokemon Sticker Books

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.