GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all NOM fans"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
Right all you Nom fans people have made fun or us in the past but now it's time to stand tall and get our own back . lets all say what we love (or hate 4 all u evil haters of NOM). Sure the reviews may be a little biased but iv'e been getting since issue 70 something and luv it so lets join forces and speak up 4 NOM and all the haters are going DOWN. nuf said...
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:08
None present, I'm afraid.
Sat 18/08/01 at 10:09
Regular
"DS..."
i'm a NOM fan! whoops! (sarchasm intended)
slik ~_~
Mon 13/08/01 at 19:51
Good. Let it stay that way forever. Or until the magazine is closed down.
Sat 11/08/01 at 14:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
According to this topic there are no NOM fans.
So much for this topic :)

I buy N64 Magazine dont you know.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:14
Damn, that's a lot of lisp.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:51
Regular
I tought you tinked a lot!
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:16
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> I think NOM would be better if they get a new team or writers, they
> stop writing the magazine as if all there readers are under 10 years
> of age, they stopped being so biased ummmmmmmmm i tink thats about
> it.

Yes, I also tink a lot, in true Russian style. Your point is true though - although most of their readers are under 10 years, or act like they're under 10.
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:40
slik wrote:
> i reckon NOM would be better in the future, if they gave away, free
> demo discs for the gamecube, now that would be interesting...
slik
> !_!

I would probably buy it and throw away the magazine.
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:29
Regular
I think NOM would be better if they get a new team or writers, they stop writing the magazine as if all there readers are under 10 years of age, they stopped being so biased ummmmmmmmm i tink thats about it.
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:18
Regular
"DS..."
i reckon NOM would be better in the future, if they gave away, free demo discs for the gamecube, now that would be interesting...
slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.