GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Khazar is back and should be allowed to stay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
I know many petitions have been started for the unbanning of Khazar, but I believe this will be the one that allows him back onto the forums.

As many of you already know Khazar has actually been posting on the forums since his banning. HE did this under the name of Joey. Many people (me mainly) had a very, very strong suspicion it was in fact Khazar. We were right, but Khazar has taken today and decided to admit it.

Khazar knows what he did was wrong he has admitted this and has apologised to Quazimodo who is now getting along very well with him. After him and Quazi made up he also had a go at me, which I was not happy about. I tried my hardest to make sure he was permanentely banned.

Khazar has now made up with me and I feel he should be given another chance to be part of the forums as his old name. HE knows what he did was wrong and he is obviously not going to do it again.

So I ask you Tony. Is Khazar allowed back onto the forums? If you say no I respect your decision, but if you do I can assure you, you are making the wrong choice.

Anyone whos agrees with me I urge you greatly to express your feeling and tell Tony why khazar should be allowed back.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:23
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Think Tony is just gona ignore it till it passes : ( But please Tony,U will make alot of people un happy if you keep me banned.
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I am not lettingthis thread drop. Its going to stay up near the top until you are back as Khazar Joe. I mean it. I am not letting this pass.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:46
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Lets keep me in.:>
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:53
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Qûik§iLve® wrote:
> I am not letting this thread drop. Its going to stay up near the top
> until you are back as Khazar Joe. I mean it. I am not letting this
> pass.

(;o|

...and Tony will delete this thread and ban both of you
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:54
Regular
This is your last chance TOny.......either Khazar is allowed back in or I leave. You have until the end of the day to accept my offer.

Someone else join me. More members threateninng to leavewill cause more interest.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:56
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Qûik§iLve® wrote:
> This is your last chance TOny.......either Khazar is allowed back
> in or I leave. You have until the end of the day to accept my
> offer.

Someone else join me. More members threateninng to
> leavewill cause more interest.

(;o|

no screw you and him, Tony will never go back on his descision, why should he, he owns this place
Regular
DanDaGr8 wrote:

...and Tony will delete this thread and ban both
> of you

Ban me then. I will return to make my point anyway.

(;o|

Quiksilver: Doesn't like to lose an arguement.
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
*him being khazar not Tony
Sun 05/08/01 at 14:59
Regular
Well I don't care what anyone else thinks I think that Khazar shoudl be allowed back. Tony is a nice guy, he should understand that Khazar is sorry for what he did.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 15:02
Regular
I'm not here to cause any probelms, its just I really do feel that Joe should be allowed back in. He did something wrong and he knows it. He is obviously not going to make the same mistake agian.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.