GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Khazar is back and should be allowed to stay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
I know many petitions have been started for the unbanning of Khazar, but I believe this will be the one that allows him back onto the forums.

As many of you already know Khazar has actually been posting on the forums since his banning. HE did this under the name of Joey. Many people (me mainly) had a very, very strong suspicion it was in fact Khazar. We were right, but Khazar has taken today and decided to admit it.

Khazar knows what he did was wrong he has admitted this and has apologised to Quazimodo who is now getting along very well with him. After him and Quazi made up he also had a go at me, which I was not happy about. I tried my hardest to make sure he was permanentely banned.

Khazar has now made up with me and I feel he should be given another chance to be part of the forums as his old name. HE knows what he did was wrong and he is obviously not going to do it again.

So I ask you Tony. Is Khazar allowed back onto the forums? If you say no I respect your decision, but if you do I can assure you, you are making the wrong choice.

Anyone whos agrees with me I urge you greatly to express your feeling and tell Tony why khazar should be allowed back.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:13
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Come on everyone sign the petition. Khazar deserves a second chance.....do the right thing.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:16
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Thanx alot guys.
If i can i Sing but im Khazar so I can only be grateful and hope for a second chance.
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:17
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
ooops,I meant sign, I can sing if you want but i aint that good : )
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:21
Regular
Khazar it must be torture starting off as a newbie again!
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:31
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
CJC wrote:
> Khazar it must be torture starting off as a newbie again!

You have no idea how many times i have been shouted a for no reason! After 120dayz as Khazar its sooo annoying!
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:37
Regular
JeĽ wrote:
> CJC wrote:
> Khazar it must be torture starting off as a newbie
> again!

You have no idea how many times i have been shouted a for
> no reason! After 120dayz as Khazar its sooo annoying!

Only about a week ago I became a regular, if I had to go throught the newbie stage again I would just SPAM.
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:38
Regular
But because I want to be a loyal member to ukchatforums.com, I would never SPAM the site.
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:41
I totally agree with you Qűik§iLveŽ, i think khazar should be allowed back on.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:13
Regular
Bring Khazar back......why should a good member be chucked out without a second chance.

I sign.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I don't know kazar or the why he was banned but surely tony had his reasons for banning him. What if others do the same and get banned, he would then have to let them come back or it won't be a fair system he is running. If he shouldn't have been banned then he should be allowed come back. If there is a reason why he was banned and its a good one then tony made the right decision. The rules are there for a reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.