GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Khazar is back and should be allowed to stay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
I know many petitions have been started for the unbanning of Khazar, but I believe this will be the one that allows him back onto the forums.

As many of you already know Khazar has actually been posting on the forums since his banning. HE did this under the name of Joey. Many people (me mainly) had a very, very strong suspicion it was in fact Khazar. We were right, but Khazar has taken today and decided to admit it.

Khazar knows what he did was wrong he has admitted this and has apologised to Quazimodo who is now getting along very well with him. After him and Quazi made up he also had a go at me, which I was not happy about. I tried my hardest to make sure he was permanentely banned.

Khazar has now made up with me and I feel he should be given another chance to be part of the forums as his old name. HE knows what he did was wrong and he is obviously not going to do it again.

So I ask you Tony. Is Khazar allowed back onto the forums? If you say no I respect your decision, but if you do I can assure you, you are making the wrong choice.

Anyone whos agrees with me I urge you greatly to express your feeling and tell Tony why khazar should be allowed back.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
YEah I suppose it was a dumb thing to do, but we wanted to catch Tonys eye. Which I guess we did, but in the wrong way.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
But having a thread with the first words of the title being "Khazar is back.." is hardly a sensible thing to do is it,really?
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:32
Regular
I know what you mean YH, its just he seemed okay when he returned as Joey. He was no longer losing his temper or freaking at anyone.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:27
Regular
Fair enough, I'm not going to go and hunt it out, but I believe you.

I still feel that making a huge fuss about it wasn't perhaps the best way of going about things.

This isn't directed specifically at you or anyone, it's just a general comment from reading through this thread.
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:24
Regular
Scroll down the chat threads Your Honour and you may notice that it was in fact Khazar himself who admitted it was him who was Joey.

HE didn't lie he came out and admitted it, but now he is banned. I don't agree with Tonys decision, but I am going to leave it now.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 10:54
Regular
Haaaaa! nice job people, like 'Your Honour' said Very impressive.

:)
Mon 06/08/01 at 10:51
Regular
To be honest I think you're all bloody stupid.

If you hadn't gone around shouting that Khazar was back as Joey, SR may not have found out and he may have been able to stay.

As it is, because you all drew attention to it, he's banned again.

Well done everyone, you acheived exactly the opposite of what you wanted to achieve.

Very Impressive.
Mon 06/08/01 at 10:45
Regular
User banned???? Whoopsadaisy! Looks like Tony is mad.

My involvement in this petition is formally over.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:54
Regular
To be honest I think that Tony is gonna go mad when he sees all of this, but I am not stopping. IF you are let back in I will though so thats the message.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Well,I just want to see what Tony thinks rite now guys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.