GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Rainbow Six 3 map coming sometime today...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear'.
Thu 11/03/04 at 16:17
Regular
[URL] http://www.rainbowsix3.com/uk/xbox/xboxlive.php [/URL]

Finally! apparently train station and Prison shackled times are coming very soon as well.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Waaahh! It's the best game evah, despite it's lack of atmosphere, tension, all the endless repetition and stupid annoying 'superb' AI that either ran away from you or charged you!!!'

True, by no means a bad game, just the hype it got from reviews and around/after release was/is ridiculous.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
Halo wasn't over rated. I have said this many time, it didn't promise to be revolutionary or to completey change the face of FPS games, instead it went out to create one of the best (if not the best) FPS to date and it succeeded outside of a couple of slack level designs. They didn't spoil it for me but I could see how it would pish those off who were expecting something original and fresh.

I fail to see where the over rated bit steps in because it succeeded in what it aimed to do and it is without a doubt one of the best FPS in both this and previous generations of games.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Cyclone wrote:
> Please, Halo is hardly overrated 'rubbish'
>
> *is oblivious to all retorts about me saying WW and MP are*
>
> Pish to you all.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Please, MP and WW are hardly overrated 'rubbish'

*is oblivious to all retorts about me saying Halo is*

Pish to you all.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Cyclone wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
>
>
> And as for not finishing Wind Waker, don't worry about it. Not worth
> it.
>
> Hah, the final battle is genius.
>
> And it's simply better than anything on XBox. Offline, Xbox sucks
> majorly. Really.

You think Halo is over rated rubbish, I say the same about Wind Waker and Metroid Prime. Each to their own.

> Live should be good fun, but I could just as easily
> play larger games on my PC through broadband on games like UTK2004.
>
> Live is an experiment for me, and *if* I don't like it, the Xbox is
> gone.

Well if you don't go overboard with Live, you'll struggle to not love it.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:40
Regular
Not really. I play a fair few PC games online and games like Call of Duty and Savage I play a fair bit when I'm not working and looking after the dog.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:

>
> And as for not finishing Wind Waker, don't worry about it. Not worth
> it.

Hah, the final battle is genius.

And it's simply better than anything on XBox. Offline, Xbox sucks majorly. Really. Live should be good fun, but I could just as easily play larger games on my PC through broadband on games like UTK2004.

Live is an experiment for me, and *if* I don't like it, the Xbox is gone.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
See, Biggles knows "where it's at".

Or something.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I only ever played Live in moderate amounts, and over a few more games. And every time I go on, I enjoy it. Maybe that tells you something.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:36
Regular
Yes all those LIVE games, Soldier of Fortune 2, Rainbow Six 3 and the ever dreadful Amped 2. I played it a hell of a lot for two weeks yes and I don't know about you but I think I am a bit past the lying stage, albiet a pathetic comment to make under the circumstances. If I hadn't wanted to people to see I would have appeared offline like a lot of people did pretending that they actually had a life outside of LIVE, sadly after those two weeks I was bored out of my mind and decided I had wasted enough time with the service.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.