GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Rainbow Six 3 map coming sometime today...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear'.
Thu 11/03/04 at 16:17
Regular
[URL] http://www.rainbowsix3.com/uk/xbox/xboxlive.php [/URL]

Finally! apparently train station and Prison shackled times are coming very soon as well.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Still breathing. :-)
Mon 15/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Well, why was I bored?
>
> Cause you only like to play games that suck as much as you do, you
> wet dreamin over Pikachu freak ! ;-)
>

Back tp insults are we, sad smelly Sav?

I've got Live soon, so you be dead.
Mon 15/03/04 at 02:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cyclone wrote:
> Well, why was I bored?

Cause you only like to play games that suck as much as you do, you wet dreamin over Pikachu freak ! ;-)

Anyway. Yeah I'm not in too much of a rush for the new maps, got plenty to play on Live when I'm in the mood. Right now I'm playing Morrowind GOTY (yeah I know - NEEEEERRRRRDDDD !!!)
Since having Live though, this is the first offline only game that has really pulled me in and kept me busy. Once I start on a game I like, I tend to play it to death until its beaten, so Morrowind is a great game for me cause no matter how many hours I put into it, it can't be completely done within a week or even less in many games cases.

Its actually become one of my all time favourites cause although some RPG's have a certain level of freedom in them, none of them compare to this. You might be able to wander around a little in other RPG games, but with Morrowind, you can just change direction at anytime with what you wanna do with your character. I hope that future Elder Scrolls games come to the XBox or XBox 2 cause its so hard to stop playing when you get into it.
If they release one which has options for downloadable content such as new quests to do, then that would be excellent.

Picked up Whiplash recently and from what I've played so far its pretty good. Not an award winning classic that everyone should worship or anything, but I still like it - plus its one of those games that will keep the other half happy when shes over - stops her whining at me for playing a game. ;-)
Sun 14/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I was high on driving steroids at the time

(only for the hardcore Khaos fans amongst you)
Sun 14/03/04 at 00:02
"I love yo... lamp."
tributé wrote:
> Halo is only a let down if you expected blinding light and choruses of
> 'Halleujah' to happen when you opened the box...

Mine did that. Or was I hallucinating again?
Sat 13/03/04 at 23:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Halo is only a let down if you expected blinding light and choruses of 'Halleujah' to happen when you opened the box...
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:31
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
> Yeah, I agree with Cyclone.
>
> Halo was a massive let down.

Yep, you always seem to be let down by pretty good games.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
Its rhyming slang, fair and hair.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:07
Regular
Yeah, I agree with Cyclone.

Halo was a massive let down.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Hairy mu*f.

I thought the expression was "furry mu*f". You know, to sound like "fair enough".

But hey, what do I know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.